What's new

THEHTGAM/PPF/PH0ENIX/D0UGLAS/H0DGES/FRANCES Thread

So I got this as a sample and wanted to check it out on the site to see what the scents are. I love it. Certainly tobacco smell.
I think they gave me a scent they don't sell. How odd. I love it though.

That’s Cosmic Christmas Cookies. It a Christmas seasonal they usually sell around Black Friday until the beginning of the new year. I haven’t seen it yet this year but it may still be coming. It has a great sugar cookie smell to my wife and I, not too sweet but there is sweetness and is a gourmandish scent to me.

That’s Cosmic Christmas Cookies. It a Christmas seasonal they usually sell around Black Friday until the beginning of the new year. I haven’t seen it yet this year but it may still be coming. It has a great sugar cookie smell to my wife and I, not too sweet but there is sweetness and is a gourmandish scent to me.
When she says tobacco, would you say it's like pipe tobacco? Like it's just there to add a hint of sweetness, or the whole pouch? I can't image it's tobacco flower, most people don't know that scent.

When she says tobacco, would you say it's like pipe tobacco? Like it's just there to add a hint of sweetness, or the whole pouch? I can't image it's tobacco flower, most people don't know that scent.
That's how I would describe it at first. Like a sweet tobacco that as it dissipates turns to a chocolate smell. Mmmmm it smells like the good kind of tobacco flavored vape

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Well first shave with the Meta-4 and I am extremely impressed to say the least. Hands down the must comfortable razor ever used, better than both the Razorock Mamba and Game Changer 68. No blade feel at all and insanely smooth only hearing the audible feedback. Will have a proper review after more shaves. For a more detailed first shave report in SoS.
View attachment 1374516
Looks like a Red Tip.

This morning's shave was awesome!
-ATT Copper CH1
-Dorco Titan (2)
-Alpha Outlaw Copper 26mm V12 Fanchurian
-Capt Choice Copper Bowl

-PAA Blue Samhain Cube
-PAA Lo Haiku set

This set is amazing. The scent is so nice. I cant really describe it but I'm getting the edp after this. So so good.
20211210_181116.jpg

10/10!! Excellent shave this morning

PAA Advent Calendar shave #1

-Rex Ambassador Deluxe
-PAA Strangelet blade (1st)
-PAA Phantom Aerolite
-Capt Choice Copper Bowl

-PAA Ice Cube
-PAA Old Salty set

Very nice scent. This was a great scent to start the Calendar with :) I have a feeling I'm going to want Douglas to bring all of these back.

The first go with the PAA Blades (included with the advent calendar as a surprise!!) was also fantastic! Super smooth in the rex ambassador (setting 6, 4, 4), left me BBS with no nics or alum feedback whatsoever. So smooth and comfy.View attachment 1378064View attachment 1378065

More PAA Meta-4 shaves and a small early comparison with the Razorock BBS OC

262547802_923994578231993_1547290149240283052_n.jpg

Sunday BBS OC Shave

264039416_283577513830446_2855215334057752378_n.jpg

Todays Shave!

Confirmed that the PAA Meta-4 is more comfortable, smoother and more efficient with a second shave that had absolutely no Alum feedback and you can't even feel the shave unless going against the grain! Shaving angle can still be used fairly steep (The BBS OC wins this however)

So far in my usage the Meta-4 is smoother, more comfortable in comparison with other Razorock razors like the gamechanger .68 series both solid bar p and Jaws. The Efficiency is around the .68 Jaws and 84p it is however not Lupo 72 close.

I've just started to use the PAA soaps.
Overall, really impressed so far.
Will need a few more shaves to have a more defined opinion.

Anyone have recommendations on their favorite scents?
Had a few samples in my recent order, but having a tough time deciding which way to go.

Thinking Bay Rum - but not sure if I like the Atomic or Classic better...

Also considering one of the sandalwood soaps - several are very nice.

I've just started to use the PAA soaps.
Overall, really impressed so far.
Will need a few more shaves to have a more defined opinion.

Anyone have recommendations on their favorite scents?
Had a few samples in my recent order, but having a tough time deciding which way to go.

Thinking Bay Rum - but not sure if I like the Atomic or Classic better...

Also considering one of the sandalwood soaps - several are very nice.

PAA soaps and aftershaves are some of my favorites. Fantastic performing products. My go to's at the moment are Cold Spices, Atomic Age Bay Rum, and Diver Down. I also have Awesome Sauce and Droid Black.

PAA soaps and aftershaves are some of my favorites. Fantastic performing products. My go to's at the moment are Cold Spices, Atomic Age Bay Rum, and Diver Down. I also have Awesome Sauce and Droid Black.
I have a sample of the Diver Down that I like.
Certainly considering the Atomic Bay Rum, as well as the other 2 bay options.
I am really a sucker for sandalwood scents too..... decisions decisions!

I’m a big fan of PAA soaps, CK6 especially. Favorite scents are Dapper Doc and Sangre de Drago. And Clown Fruit and Atomic Pumpkin.

I would choose the Atomic Age Bay Rum over the Classico.

Top Bottom