What's new

The Zombies are panicked

All of the higher end ones need to be plugged in. They have heated water tanks and seats, lights, driers and some even have iPod docks, play music and are remote controlled lol.

Lower end ones dont, and they dont need too, but who doesnt like little extra luxury in life. A hot water feed is a wise choice, trust me lol.

I spent ~$100CAD on this one, more as a test to see how I'd get along with one.

Brondell PureSpa Dual Temperature Bidet Attachment-PSW-75 - The Home Depot - https://www.homedepot.com/p/Brondell-PureSpa-Dual-Temperature-Bidet-Attachment-PSW-75/313231601

Total install time was about 30 minutes. I had to fiddle with my toilet seat a bit to fit it properly, but the install is very easy and could be done by anyone with a screwdriver and pair of pliers. It has brass valves and is really a nice quality unit.

It was a strange idea to me at first, us in North America arent use to them, but after using it now for 2-3 months, theres no way I'll go back to not having one and will buy a higher end one. I wish it was something I had thought of before I redid my bathroom. I would have added another electrical outlet behind the toilet specifically for one.

We have a Coway one at the house in France - heated seat, remote control, warm air dryer, and it's great. I don't recall how much it was as we have had it a while. I got a manual one for the apartment here the other week as having a heated seat is not an issue! Plus the water is never cold either, tepid at best, but not arranged a plumber yet.

I learned years ago how to clean myself with just one square of toilet paper.
There are several videos explaining this method on the internet. If you are so inclined and don’t know this method look it up. You may cuss me now but you’ll thank me in a few weeks. And so will your significant other!!
Only 9.5 MILLION hits in less than 3/4's of a second Google search! And a big ol'picture of a guy ready to show you it all to demonstrate! (What an amazing world we live in! and timely informational resources too!)

All of the higher end ones need to be plugged in. They have heated water tanks and seats, lights, driers and some even have iPod docks, play music and are remote controlled lol.

Lower end ones dont, and they dont need too, but who doesnt like little extra luxury in life. A hot water feed is a wise choice, trust me lol.

I would have added another electrical outlet behind the toilet specifically for one.

Looking at the logistics, ya a wall outlet off existing switched shower fan circuit & placement of a small demand water heater for the entire bathroom.

(4 years ago, when I had entirely different needs in my hot water distribution, I removed my tank water heater and placed a sizeable on-demand heater closer to the kitchen/laundry room. Now it takes a good 5 minutes from light off to hot water in the remote bathrooms! This was great with five people in the house. You knew everyone would shower about the same time of day. The rest of the time, it was laundry and food support during the waking day!

Today? All by myself? Heh, I shave in the mudroom toilet, the days I'm not showering, because it's right above the water heater!)

Looking at the logistics, ya a wall outlet off existing switched shower fan circuit & placement of a small demand water heater for the entire bathroom.

(4 years ago, when I had entirely different needs in my hot water distribution, I removed my tank water heater and placed a sizeable on-demand heater closer to the kitchen/laundry room. Now it takes a good 5 minutes from light off to hot water in the remote bathrooms! This was great with five people in the house. You knew everyone would shower about the same time of day. The rest of the time, it was laundry and food support during the waking day!

Today? All by myself? Heh, I shave in the mudroom toilet, the days I'm not showering, because it's right above the water heater!)
I would not give up my family for anything, but there are certain things that are MUCH easier when living alone. Lots of them related to the bathroom!

I would not give up my family for anything, but there are certain things that are MUCH easier when living alone. Lots of them related to the bathroom!
Not the least of which, there's always a bathroom open! Even in a house with four - whichever is closer!

But ya, nowadays, feeding and then cleaning the cats' toilet is 98% of the time I expend on others in the household. I'm still looking at options for the rest of the household.

@mrlandpirate THAT is one of the ugliest girls (on the cover) I've seen in a long time! She needs a serious shave for whatever that worm is on her lip.

(nice change-up after we started tho)

This thread is going down the toilet. :eek2:

We are going through some crazy times, no doubt, but surely we can find something better to talk about in The Mess Hall?

This is how blokes talk down the pub, a wide range of topics that shear off at wild tangents. Then when we get home the missus says what did you talk about and we just shrug, and say "stuff".

Trying to derail the entire loo theme....

Red Beans and Rice tomorrow. Presentation will be hugely influenced by Chef Paul Prudhomme's recipe for same. Tasty, thrifty, and nutritious.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I stocked up on some meat, just to be sure…..like any good meatetarian would do.

Lamb Shoulder Chops
20200318_155636.jpg

Cooked Moroccan lamb shanks
20200318_160931.jpg

Lamb Legs
20200318_160710.jpg

Top Bottom