What's new

The year long shave

just kidding it didn't take me a year to shave off my beard I just decided to grow out my beard for a year and today was the day I got my clippers and scissors and knives to cut the longer parts of my beard off and trimmed as close as I could and now for the fun part.
I had a standard mild razor I dont remember the exact name it's a solid black safety razor from west coast shaving a little heavy which i like
the blade i used was a KAI blade was hesistant to try these since I've read that they were just under a feather blade so i took my time (and boy did it pay off) as for soap i used my trust barrister and mann; Leviathan (coffee, leather, and sandalwood) shave soap and the best for last I was at my local CVS the other day and saw not just classic pinaud clubman but all these other scents too like whiskey, gin, and some other liquor inspired scent sonic chose Whiskey Woods( whiskey, tobacco, and woody notes) and here I thought old spice classic was my favorite boy oh boy does this smell ever so good.
overall 10/10shave no Nick's or cuts
I'm a happy camper

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
just kidding it didn't take me a year to shave off my beard I just decided to grow out my beard for a year and today was the day I got my clippers and scissors and knives to cut the longer parts of my beard off and trimmed as close as I could and now for the fun part.
I had a standard mild razor I dont remember the exact name it's a solid black safety razor from west coast shaving a little heavy which i like
the blade i used was a KAI blade was hesistant to try these since I've read that they were just under a feather blade so i took my time (and boy did it pay off) as for soap i used my trust barrister and mann; Leviathan (coffee, leather, and sandalwood) shave soap and the best for last I was at my local CVS the other day and saw not just classic pinaud clubman but all these other scents too like whiskey, gin, and some other liquor inspired scent sonic chose Whiskey Woods( whiskey, tobacco, and woody notes) and here I thought old spice classic was my favorite boy oh boy does this smell ever so good.
overall 10/10shave no Nick's or cuts
I'm a happy camper
Excellent!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. As mentioned don’t wait another 12 months to shave again.

thanks for the feedback trust me I'm shaving one on one day off probably because I'm lazy and the reason I had a beard for a year because I just wanted to see how big it could get

Top Bottom