What's new

The worst cologne you ever tried:

Within the last week, I bought this - based on hype, ratings, descriptions. I'm wondering if I got a bad batch (can't be counterfeit since I bought at Nordstrom's). It's the cheapest citrusy cologne I've ever used. It smells synthetic. The only part of it that is good smells like a cheap imitation of Issey Miyake Pour Homme. I can't figure because I got Armani Code at the same time and it's delightful/fantastic.

Acqua Di Gio

Typically something I would expect a breeder full of zits to wear at the local night club after his greasy-spoon shift.

Glen Perris unpredictable adventure. Suppose to be a aventus clone so I was like eh 15 bucks let me try it to see if it smells similar. This stuff smells like I could get graffiti off with it. So synthetic it burns my nose to the point where it hurts and the scent won't get out.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
proxy.php

Seems all the scents I try in the stores has that sea breeze/sweet note to it and I don't like it. Last modern cologne I liked was Drakkar Noir, and it gets used sparingly.

Encre noir by Lalique. First impression was wet barn stall, house fire on dry down. A blind buy that made me wish I was noseblind

Bvlgari Aqua. The only cologne that I couldn't stand and tried to rinse off.

I didn't like Curve as well.

Lastly, though I don't hate it, I don't really care much for Aqua Di Gio. I was deadset with getting 70th Saponificio Varesino but when I heard the scent is like ADG, and that it didn't have Tallow according to Stallion on YouTube; It changed my mind. From the top of my soap wishlist to maybe.

Last edited:
Bvlgari Aqua's pretty nauseating. Secretions Magnifiques by Etat Libre d'Orange is the worst for me so far. I can't say why because I'd be violating board etiquette.

Growing up in our house we had an old dusty bottle of Halston Z-14; to me a very dated fragrance, and I always associate that smell with that small bathroom in my boyhood house. I hear it has its fans though, in which case the world's your oyster since it can be found easily and cheaply at Marshall's.

Top Bottom