What's new

The WORST Aftershave You've Smelled?

I may get hate for this but I couldn't stand aqua vulva musk. I tried a few times but it made me sick to my stomach at times. I ended up throwing it out.
I smelled the Veg from the bottle once and did get the cat urine effect people talk about. So I passed. I'm wondering if after the dry down it gets better?

I may get hate for this but I couldn't stand aqua vulva musk. I tried a few times but it made me sick to my stomach at times. I ended up throwing it out.
I smelled the Veg from the bottle once and did get the cat urine effect people talk about. So I passed. I'm wondering if after the dry down it gets better?

The Veg has a very different scent when it dries and is quite nice. That being said the veg is arguably the most polarizing aftershave in existence so YMMV. Try it but remember...

"You don't chose the Veg the Veg choses you"

The variety of aftershaves is absolutely incredible today so there are lots of them that I haven't tried yet and probably never will but among the ones I've smelled (and fortunatelly didn't buy) the worst were Clubman Musk, Clubman Bay Rum and Weleda, which takes the cake.
I'm pretty curious about that infamous Clubman Lilac Vegetal. Is it really that bad?

I have never whiffed The Veg, but after so much vociferous brutality I am determined to sample its aroma. Is this a drug store staple, or must it be ordered. I'm not an aftershave splash guy, but I wouldn't be above stealing a nosefull if I came across it in a store at some point.

I have never whiffed The Veg, but after so much vociferous brutality I am determined to sample its aroma. Is this a drug store staple, or must it be ordered. I'm not an aftershave splash guy, but I wouldn't be above stealing a nosefull if I came across it in a store at some point.
If you really must...

DM me your address and I'll send some your way. I wasn't chosen for that scent.

Tabex (from Portugal) in a cheap plastic bottle, with the seams all jutting out and a piece of cork beneath the cap to keep the liquid in.

The probably could have done without that (cork flap) as this aftershave is meant to be spilled all over your parcel while in transit.

The only aftershave I've poured down the drain.

Top Bottom