What's new

The Wolf has Landed

6/9 was Day #1 of the order form system...the day the PSA was blasted out to the entire world
by a Good Samaritan.

After that it has probably doubled/tripled/quadrupled/quintupled exponentially each day..I reckon
there must be about 3 years worth of orders in his inbox by now. Possibly more.

He has moved the consumer from the skill and agility of conquering drops...to the daily/hourly optimism
of their number being called.

If anyone didn't register in the first three days or so....I'd say hunker down for a few winters at least.

6/9 was Day #1 of the order form system...the day the PSA was blasted out to the entire world
by a Good Samaritan.

After that it has probably doubled/tripled/quadrupled/quintupled exponentially each day..I reckon
there must be about 3 years worth of orders in his inbox by now. Possibly more.

He has moved the consumer from the skill and agility of conquering drops...to the daily/hourly optimism
of their number being called.

If anyone didn't register in the first three days or so....I'd say hunker down for a few winters at least.
I think the guys on down the list are actually in a pretty good position, if peppered with a lot of patience. Those guys may get lucky and score Titanium or Bronze. Who knows, they may be the first to try his adjustable.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I think the guys on down the list are actually in a pretty good position, if peppered with a lot of patience. Those guys may get lucky and score Titanium or Bronze. Who knows, they may be the first to try his adjustable.

He does say on the website that the Order Form is only for SS. But...yeah, who knows.
Is the adjustable a sure thing in the pipeline?
I suspect if it's in the same league, comfort-wise, as WR2, guys may just want to get
an adjustable rather than bother with WR2 ever again.

He does say on the website that the Order Form is only for SS. But...yeah, who knows.
Is the adjustable a sure thing in the pipeline?
I suspect if it's in the same league, comfort-wise, as WR2, guys may just want to get
an adjustable rather than bother with WR2 ever again.
I'm relatively certain he will do alternate materials in the near future even if it does says SS.

Who knows if the adjustable is certain. I do know it's on his radar. I dont think he likes guys having to try multiple gaps.

It would be interesting to see what he came up with for an adjustable, for sure.

Top Bottom