What's new

The wife was getting on my case.

Until she helped me find something to store some of this madness. These are some of the items I use most often, other items are under the sink and pull out drawers which are all about at their maximum capacity. "Your becoming obsessed with this shaving stuff!", she says. She seems a little happier now that the countertop is more organized.

proxy.php

CraigK said:
Until she helped me find something to store some of this madness. These are some of the items I use most often, other items are under the sink and pull out drawers which are all about at their maximum capacity. "Your becoming obsessed with this shaving stuff!", she says. She seems a little happier now that the countertop is more organized.

proxy.php

Craig, where can I find a basket like that for my bathroom countertop?

thanks, Dave

CraigK said:

proxy.php

That Savile Row DWARFS your Simpson! Good lawdy!

Women, in general will tell men that they have "too much" of anything...Ask Randy, his date came over the dinner the other night...first time she was ever there...and tells him..you got too much shaving stuff..:blush:

It's like women have thier own forum..."bladder and *****"...they sit around all night and read about the other women long detailed complaints about thier husbands and whatever they "do wrong"...it's mind control, I tell you....but the next time your wife or girlfriend or both comes up with one of those sayings that makes you wonder "where in the world did she come up with that"...it's from some other women rants in another part of the world....

....now you know...

mark the shoeshine boy

My wife doesn't dare say a word. She's got crap spread out in two bathrooms and one bedroom. I dare say she has enough make up and hair crap to cover her and all her friends for the next couple of decades.:w00t:

Here are some pics of my current shave den:
full

full

full

The majority of the shaving creams and soaps are under the sink in a storage basket. I also have a shelf that holds the rest of my straights, A/S products, moisturizes, etc items.

Randy

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to send your picture to a Swedish friend bro,

He hates my talks about shaving he tried to ignore me when I start talking about wet shaving.

I just wished I had Guenron's cabinet pics aswell, would make any shaving store put to shame... loooooooooool :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Randy-
I don't know if you have gone over the edge, but you're within spittin' distance.

I actually thought to myself, "that doesn't look too bad compared to all my stuff". Yikes, everything is relative.

Hello CraigK,

I loved your post! I (...think I...) solved a similar problem by having a bathroom for my wife (which I don't use and never enter into...); and a bathroom for myself (you get the gist). Is this bad? Am I a bad person?

It's true though, wives get to fill the entire house with every type of cosmetic in the universe and still complain that it's never enough...then you go out and buy an extra Alum block (just in case you slice your face in 3 places), and you've got social security in....

Keep on shaving.

Jason.

Jason,
I too am in a similar position. My wife uses the bathroom across the house (because it has a regular sized bathtub as opposed to the jacuzzi tub in the master bath) which leaves me the master bathroom:cool: . Unfortunately, this doesn't stop here from complaining that I am spending too much money on shaving stuff and too much time shaving ar the mirror. That's okay, we all know the benefits of a good shave...no need to have a household with two in the midst of a SCAD.
-T

Top Bottom