What's new

The whacker 9/8 damascus

Saw this up for auction at an astronomical price. Kinda think the scales could be nicer but I still can't stop looking at it, haha if someone buys it because they saw it here maybe send me a finders fee 10% sounds good to me :lol:
$1462856804680~2.jpg$1462857159654~2.jpg

ya...no.....I mean at $3k....I would be wanting some pretty exotic scales...MOP/Paua/Ivory, etc....perhaps an inlay of some sort....something...that damascus is pretty but does not stand on its own for that price.

It looks nice, but even if I had that kind of money to spend on a razor I wouldn't.

Skickat från min Nexus 10 via Tapatalk

I have to say that is just to much money. My once in a lifetime full custom Tim Zowada with ivory scales etc etc was much less.

I really don't see how it's worth so much. Yes the blade is ok. But not amazingly great...for so much money at least some jimping on the back, etc perhaps inlaid with precious metals and some fancy scales, say original bone from a corset worn by a famous Hollywood actress in the 1800's. Oops...imagination got the better of me. :thumbup:

Apparently the steel is thought to be special. There weren't enough hits on Google though, to warrant $3k, imo. I did see another shoulder less Wacker razor in the same steel.

Top Bottom