What's new

The Wanderer's Journey

We've been plotting and scheming for years and only now starting to see a payoff lol.

littlefinger.jpg

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
I'm almost finished Silicon Valley for the third time, yep its that good. I might need to start GoT again.

I'm almost finished Silicon Valley for the third time, yep its that good.

I'll have to check that out. I've been planning to start Breaking Bad again but I keep finding films that get in the way. I watched this last night.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Oh, I had heard the acronym's before. The last TV series that I was hooked on was B&B though. Beavis&Butthead :devil:

House MD was the last one for me. I think Season 4 was partway through when I got rid of the tele. All I watched on it was that once a week, and BBC News 24. I ditched the idiot lantern (UK vernacular for TV), and watched the rest of House on DVD.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
That'll not work 🤣

I went away for a few days last year, and there was a television in the room. I turned it on twice I think, flicked through the channels for a few minutes, and thought "Yup, that's why I got rid of it". :biggrin:

You're not finding the right angle with it either lol. :001_tongu

I know you've watched House. Its a good show, but there are much better shows and, you dont need to watch commercials either. Theres a comedy show here called "This Hour Has 22 Minutes" because Canadian television has to have, at least, 22 minutes of commercials per hour of regular cable television. I dont watch regular TV.

Untitled.png

Oh, I had heard the acronym's before. The last TV series that I was hooked on was B&B though. Beavis&Butthead :devil:

Cornholion_in_Holy_Cornholio.jpg

I use to watch that all the time lol.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
You're not finding the right angle with it either lol. :001_tongu

🤣 OK, I'll try standing up next time :biggrin1:

I know you've watched House. Its a good show, but there are much better shows and, you dont need to watch commercials either. Theres a comedy show here called "This Hour Has 22 Minutes" because Canadian television has to have, at least, 22 minutes of commercials per hour of regular cable television. I dont watch regular TV.

View attachment 1149675

The only other thing I've watched on that list is Dexter. A friend at the boatyard (who I got into watching house) used to rave about it. He kept bringing it up because I often wore an almost identical shirt when working on the boat, to the one Dexter did his action scenes in. Eventually I buckled, and got the box set. It was OK. Glad I waited till it was on sale. I found it quite tedious at times, and it took me several months to work my way through all 8 series.

Don't worry. My friend is not in black bags at the bottom of the canal :tongue_sm

Sorry Al, missed your Pif.

I seem to have lost the habit of opening up B&B to find out what's hapening to my friends in the land of crazy shavers. :cool:

Glad to see your keeping your journal going though Al. It's usually the place I come to when I do click on B&B.

Top Bottom