What's new

The Verbose Penguin (Turtle) tops 7000 posts!

RichGem has made over 7,000 posts and we should congratulate him on his contributions. Here's to the Vice-Acting-Czar behind the Cheddar Curtain, the Turtle for the next month for an unknown number of months, RabidPotatoChip's best partner in "Barbershop posting tennis" , and a very good guy. Heck, he sent my little girl a stuffed Penguin for Christmas.

Rich, you add a great flavor and fun to the board. I'm glad you're here.

(oh, and "Linux!").

I already put in my congratulations as a part of the Johnniegold thread, but I am happy to see that you have earned your own.

Go Ninja Penguins!

RichGem has made over 7,000 posts and we should congratulate him on his contributions. Here's to the Vice-Acting-Czar behind the Cheddar Curtain, the Turtle for the next month for an unknown number of months, RabidPotatoChip's best partner in "Barbershop posting tennis" , and a very good guy. Heck, he sent my little girl a stuffed Penguin for Christmas.

Rich, you add a great flavor and fun to the board. I'm glad you're here.

(oh, and "Linux!").

Thanks, Jesse for the thread and the kind words! And thanks to everyone for the congratulations and wishes.

Didn't we already do this just yesterday...Oh yes I get this thread needs to be merged with the other one....:biggrin:

I should say congrats first though. Nice job Rich...

Didn't we already do this just yesterday...Oh yes I get this thread needs to be merged with the other one....:biggrin:

I should say congrats first though. Nice job Rich...

In fairness to Ray, he did (allegedly) post the first congrats thread which then, some rogue mod merged (allegedly) into the johnniegold congrat thread (allegedly).

In fairness to Ray, he did (allegedly) post the first congrats thread which then, some rogue mod merged (allegedly) into the johnniegold congrat thread (allegedly).

Ah, I must have missed that. I don't really know johnniegold so I didn't wander into his thread. Well, if this thread needs to be merged with that one (or heck, isn't Chip due for another one any hour now?), I certainly have no objections and I apologize for not checking out any other current congrats threads (I know Rob well enough so I was occasionally checking the "SlagleRock hits 6000" thread).

Ah, I must have missed that. I don't really know johnniegold so I didn't wander into his thread. Well, if this thread needs to be merged with that one (or heck, isn't Chip due for another one any hour now?), I certainly have no objections and I apologize for not checking out any other current congrats threads (I know Rob well enough so I was occasionally checking the "SlagleRock hits 6000" thread).

no no no .... I want my own thread! (I had "complained" in the johnniegold thread that we were too into recycling when I was getting congrat msgs there too. then, ray pm'ed me that he had started a separate thread which was mysteriously merged with johnnie;s).

as for chip, we're just gonna change the # on the last thread and recycle that.

Top Bottom