What's new

The Veg is On the Way

About time.

Did you get the sample gas mask with it too :)

proxy.php

One of my favorite vintage scents, congratulations! Try decanting it into a glass bottle, once I did, it was a game changer. Let us know what you think. The Antivegites will try to convince you to toss it in the trash, whereas us Knights of the Veg table will encourage you to bask in the glory of the veg! Best wishes!

One of my favorite vintage scents, congratulations! Try decanting it into a glass bottle, once I did, it was a game changer. Let us know what you think. The Antivegites will try to convince you to toss it in the trash, whereas us Knights of the Veg table will encourage you to bask in the glory of the veg! Best wishes!

+1

If you can’t handle the out of the original bottle glory, definitely decant and let sit. It alters things quite a bit!

Lilac Vegetal has been the only scent my wife has asked me to wash off.

Secretly, I had decanted some, hoping glass would aid in my being chosen. I splashed some on this morning. Sadly, I remain unchosen. Regrettably, my nose is too close to my face.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I decanted my VEG into glass, and it only took three years before the plasticy smell went away ... somewhat.

It still smells like the VEG, though; more's the pity.

Occasionally I do wear it, in the same manner as this guy ... only, to remember there are better aftershaves.

"Memento mori is Latin for “Remember death.” The phrase is believed to originate from an ancient Roman tradition in which a servant would be tasked with standing behind a victorious general as he paraded though town. As the general basked in the glory of the cheering crowds, the servant would whisper in the general’s ear: “Respice post te! Hominem te esse memento! Memento mori!” = “Look behind you! Remember that you are but a man! Remember that you will die!” - from AoM (Memento Mori Art | The Art of Manliness)

AA

I decanted my VEG into glass, and it only took three years before the plasticy smell went away ... somewhat.

It still smells like the VEG, though; more's the pity.

Occasionally I do wear it, in the same manner as this guy ... only, to remember there are better aftershaves.

"Memento mori is Latin for “Remember death.” The phrase is believed to originate from an ancient Roman tradition in which a servant would be tasked with standing behind a victorious general as he paraded though town. As the general basked in the glory of the cheering crowds, the servant would whisper in the general’s ear: “Respice post te! Hominem te esse memento! Memento mori!” = “Look behind you! Remember that you are but a man! Remember that you will die!” - from AoM (Memento Mori Art | The Art of Manliness)

AA
Deeeeeeep

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Just as you can learn much from a failed life; the Veg, too, has its place. They can't ALL be good days, or a good day would lose it's value.

I enjoy not enjoying it so much, I will buy it again! It smells unique ... But unique doesn't mean "good."

AA

Top Bottom