What's new

The Veg got me a job!

Having been recently made a Knight of the Veg Table I decided to put The Veg to the test. I had a very important interview yesterday for a job I have been trying to get for two years. I had a meeting planed with the decision maker for 4:00pm in the patio of the posh, renovated mansion I was staying at. I had met him and interviewed with him two years before, but did not get the job. This time I showered and did a two pass SR shave before heading down stairs to meet him. As I completed the shave, I looked at my travel size bottle of The Veg and said "if this doesn't work, nothing will" and gave myself a generous splash and rub down.

Needless to say, by the end of the meeting I had the job.

I owe it all to The Veg!
You do realize this scenario could have easily turned out the other way, don't you? You could owe that to "The Veg" too. Glad you got the job.

Congrats - had to have been The Veg :-;.
I have no doubt. Will be doing a triple pass shave on Sunday prior to church, where I will meet one of my Lady friends. I hope she wears her polka dot dress-very stylish.

We will probably walk over to the café across the street and have a cappuccino, and then?

Of course, I will be wearing The Veg!

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
Having been recently made a Knight of the Veg Table I decided to put The Veg to the test. I had a very important interview yesterday for a job I have been trying to get for two years. I had a meeting planed with the decision maker for 4:00pm in the patio of the posh, renovated mansion I was staying at. I had met him and interviewed with him two years before, but did not get the job. This time I showered and did a two pass SR shave before heading down stairs to meet him. As I completed the shave, I looked at my travel size bottle of The Veg and said "if this doesn't work, nothing will" and gave myself a generous splash and rub down.

Needless to say, by the end of the meeting I had the job.

I owe it all to The Veg!
Congrats. I think the victories are that much better after not succeeding the first time.

The way the Veg works on me, I'd nail a job in janitorial services, because I already smell like a cleaned lavatory with fresh pucks. You are one of the chosen!

Congrats. I think the victories are that much better after not succeeding the first time.

The way the Veg works on me, I'd nail a job in janitorial services, because I already smell like a cleaned lavatory with fresh pucks. You are one of the chosen!
Many thanks Brother Chandu!

Top Bottom