What's new

The unWolfman

The RazoRock Game Changer got cloned as DSCosmetic S9, lower gap D8. Itself it was a clone of the RazoRock Guerilla.

The Lupo has different gaps but it's inspired by the Wolfman WR1.

Yaqi, DSCosmetic and Boti made each supposedly not quite accurate clones of the Wolfman WR2.

The cap of the DSCosmetic must be tight, Yaqi changed the cap without notice for later models, and the Boti seems to have higher exposure than the other two.

Don't expect to get a Wolfman from China!

The DSCosmetic S9 is perhaps the best copy: or adds some slight improvements and scalloped cap to the RazoRock Game Changer. Their electropolished handles are a bit slippery, though.
Thank you for the reply.. I appreciate it a lot....

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
enjoy the fun of shaving with the quirky Yuma

Mooom! Quaznoid’s making me want to buy a Yuma and I’m still wound up from pictures of that turquoise-handled Schick G posted here by Dave, Jocke, and Manish!

Plus his Nietzsche avatar reminds me of the time I stared into The Void and The Void said “sell all your current shaving gear, get an Eversharp E2 Injector and made in China Schick Injector blades and never look back!” and I didn’t listen…

In fairness, the OP in the “Rocnel is crap” post wrote of his despair that his $500 Rocnel fell apart. I was agreeing with him.
Too bad you will never enjoy the fun of shaving with the quirky Yuma, but I respect your choice.

In fairness, that poor guy was referring to a used razor that he had the misfortune of buying.

Anyway, enjoy your discussion...Im out.

Yeah, it's all good!
So you found one negative comment ("$500 piece of crap")? The rest are just facts, presumably, with literally no negative connotation. So someone bought a Suzuki for less than a Wolfman, what's negative about that? I personally appreciate the manner in which some people are comparing things, it offers a lot of perspective. I guess "YMMV" applies to more than just shaving gear. 🤷🏻‍♂️

So you found one negative comment ("$500 piece of crap")? The rest are just facts, presumably, with literally no negative connotation. So someone bought a Suzuki for less than a Wolfman, what's negative about that? I personally appreciate the manner in which some people are comparing things, it offers a lot of perspective. I guess "YMMV" applies to more than just shaving gear. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just want to mention that of course I know that “no razor is worth $300” isn’t a fact. But it’s not negative either. Just wanted to clear that up before someone engages on this point, I misspoke when I said “facts”.

Top Bottom