What's new

The Ugly Sister Pif

I was piffed this D1 '58 blue tip about a year ago by Daiku and have replaced it with a clean example C4 '57. I have always planned to rePIF this one after finding a nice one and the time has come. I would like this to go to a new wet shaver, it shaves perfectly despite the ugly plate loss on the silo doors. There is no minimum length of time on the boards or post count so even if you are lurking make an account and enter. I will let this run for 11 days or until interest wanes. These are mild, but efficient, especially when paired with a sharp blade. No hoops to jump through, just post an I'm in for a chance to try the most underrated superspeed.

$20160507_084118.jpg

$20160507_084536.jpg

Great PIF
I'm not gonna throw my hat in, inspite of being a (relatively) new (revert) WSer. I've only used a Gillette bakelite + a Slim Twist ('Knack', so it is tempting, but I'm in the UK, and if it got lost in the post...the humanity... I really hope whoever gets it finds it suits them.

Since I accidentally got a Blue Tip from an auction I didn't plan on winning, I am NOT in...

But I do love mine and I'm glad for the happy accident...

Great PIF....

I would be remiss to gift away a razor all by it's lonesome so there will also be a small blade assortment and a few other surprises.Thanks again to Alan (@Daiku)

Top Bottom