What's new

The truth about today´s Pitralon!

Ok, you guys got me curious. I was fascinated reading over the information on wormwood below which included some stuff I didn't know.

Van Gogh was a man who liked both his camphor and his wormwood (which he got from his Absinthe). He would have fit right in here.

The bit about Van Gogh is at the end of the page. We need to stop banning all this stuff if we want great painters and writers!

http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/abs02b.htm

PS Camphor is not banned but is now limited to 11% of product by FDA, according to wiki. Probably why chest rub does not work as good as it used to!

Bring the good stuff back! :lol:

There is another Pitralon now available. We bought some in Austria. The name tells the story of how the AS smells and feels: Pitralon Polar

proxy.php

Bye,

Eric

so....all these different varieties ,including the embalming fluid from the czech republic,are all made under the auspices of sara lee ????

Yes!

Sara Lee Deutschland GmbH it says on the boxes. I am surprised at the number of people that want these after shaves. It is, for some, I think a bit of history revisited when they find out on the net that this still exists.

From the green one, sold in Germany, there is also a pre-shave, that's meant to be used before an electric shave! (Sorry for cursing, I apologize)

Top Bottom