What's new

The Traveling Journal

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Yes, add me please. I am away at work for stretches at a time so when it’s my time I might need to be passed over if I’m not available but we can cross that bridge when we get there. Sounds like fun!
Good Man, glad you could join us. There is going to be some interesting reading in this journal. It is going to be well traveled.

Ah...it smells amazing in the house.
That recipe (included in the Journal) was so yummy I had to make another batch.

IMG_20181228_175744.jpg

And here is the updated list of the upcoming recipients:
Villalobos
Heckle
ajkel64
bach_rocks
CallMeChris

A little over 5.5” of snow all day yesterday. With 35-40mph winds. Tonight going to be a low of -18. But expecting a warm up Tuesday and Wednesday. Pretty easy winter so far here in northwest Ohio:)

It is definitely cold! We are current at 3 degrees and had a total of about 10 to 11 inches of snow from yesterday until about now. While I love the white stuff, it's miserable to have to shovel / snow blow it.

Also, "I'm In" if there is still room for the traveling journal. Thanks! :)

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
We are in the middle of Summer here. Constant heat wave. Most days have been around the 40 Celsius mark which is over 100 Degrees in your methodology. Just looked out my outdoor thermometer which is in the shade and it is showing 36.5 Celsius at 12.45 pm.

And here is the updated list of the upcoming recipients:
Villalobos (journal in transit)
Heckle
ajkel64
bach_rocks
CallMeChris
WarriorMonk

Still snowing here...
snowing_2.gif~c200.gif

Just an update on this. The last I heard from @Villalobos was March 7th. I have sent a couple of messages with no response. Has anyone heard anything from him? I hope nothing has happened to him. I think that @mio_cuggino was the one who sent the journal off to him. If you still have his address could you send it to me? I am willing to send a postage paid envelope to him to get it travelling again.

Top Bottom