What's new

The Traveling Journal

The journal arrived yesterday but we didn't get it until today (were out of town). I am planning on writing some stuff in it and then getting it out in the mail by next Friday! The next person on the list is @bach_rocks I already have his address from some PM's and of course previous card exchanges. :)

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Just wondering how we are faring? I am going to update the list over the weekend and make sure that all that were interested in the Travelling Journal are still going to partake.

Thank you for checking in. I should have been in contact with you earlier. I went traveling, and had intended to take the traveling journal with me. I forgot it, and left it at home in my rush to the airport. I regret that I will not be back home to send it forward until July 17th. I'm so sorry for messing up.

Thank you for checking in. I should have been in contact with you earlier. I went traveling, and had intended to take the traveling journal with me. I forgot it, and left it at home in my rush to the airport. I regret that I will not be back home to send it forward until July 17th. I'm so sorry for messing up.
Well, we then expect a brief few pages on What You Did For Summer Vacation! :001_tongu

Wondering how the journal is moving along. Would like to get added back onto the list at the end, I can mail it back to the land down under.

If @Billski will PM me his contact info, I'll get the journal in the mail and moving along. I'm deeply sorry for the tardiness. I've been out of town most of the summer.

Just wondering how we are faring? I am going to update the list over the weekend and make sure that all that were interested in the Travelling Journal are still going to partake.
New to the forums here, but I would love to be added to the end of the list! I do a fair bit of adventuring around the western United States, out to a few islands, and a pending Brazil trip in the next year or two.

Just checking in on the status of the journal? Is it still moving along? I would like to get another chance at it if it has not made it's way back home yet.

I too am wondering if it is still alive, the last we heard was that Bach_Rocks was sending it to CallMeChris. Send out an APB!!!

Tom

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Just checking in on the status of the journal? Is it still moving along? I would like to get another chance at it if it has not made it's way back home yet.

I too am wondering if it is still alive, the last we heard was that Bach_Rocks was sending it to CallMeChris. Send out an APB!!!

Tom
Well, @bach_rocks hasn't been seen since January 19th (2 days after I posted above) :001_rolle
He should send it to @CallMeChris who hasn't been on B&B in 2023

<sigh>

Top Bottom