What's new

The Time Has Come For Change

Mine is my grandther, he looks wise, he was wise-I remember him stropping his razor and bitching and moaning when he had to use the Rusian blades on his DE razor.

Ah, my good mant! As you have seen it prudent ,, in these times in which we live,, to prognosticate under the aura of your avatar and cigar to delve into the depths of fellow members has proven false .
36 years on Nov. 5th.

Ah, my good mant! As you have seen it prudent ,, in these times in which we live,, to prognosticate under the aura of your avatar and cigar to delve into the depths of fellow members has proven false .
36 years on Nov. 5th.

She must be a saint!

36 years on Nov. 5th.

"And thus I clothe my nak'd villainy with old, odd ends, stol'n out of holy writ, and seem a saint, though most I play the devil."

She must be a saint!
'
No, she's not a Saint. Just an honest woman. 36 years happens because both she, and I , have as you say,,,, acute " BS detectors" that go off at the slightest provocation. She's still around because I tell the truth.
Huff and Puff may seem fine when your young and think you have the world by the tail and have all the answers. But over time it grows weary and the chinks in your armor start to show.
No,, 36 yrs is built on trust , truth and honesty.
You'll see.

i honestly thought your old avatar was you, daflorc.. no joking... it looked too modern to be davey crockett to me... i figured you just liked hunting and racoon hats...

i honestly thought your old avatar was you, daflorc.. no joking... it looked too modern to be davey crockett to me... i figured you just liked hunting and racoon hats...

LMAO! If that's the case, changing my avatar was well overdue!

Top Bottom