oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
No steak incineration this time

218231B1-7FA7-423C-9F15-EB7AC635E26C.jpeg

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
That’s my kind of a meal!!
That would be perfect for chow at work.
I know it wouldn’t cost you too much at all to overnight it to me. Oh! But please send two plates since my wife and are are working the same shift tomorrow.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Looks good, Tim.

Here it was baby backs. Ribs are ready to wrap so time for corn, asparagus, and pepper poppers to go on. Over hickory/pecan mix with a little mesquite thrown in.

1622429484366.png

The neighbors decided to drop in for the holiday weekend.

1622429560215.png

Doneded. The neighbors had Bermuda grass salad.

1622429664282.png

I had intended to wait until tomorrow, but you know how it goes. 90 degrees, beer, meat, eat.

So grilled up the burgers then did the baby back ribs. Plus home made fries and potato salad. The kids chowed. I have pork chops for tomorrow if needed 🤣

Thankful to have an abundance of food on the table.

996E1A0B-24A6-4763-BFF7-E0F3B6871F08.jpeg
FDACCB8A-A29B-43DB-A237-8626919FF4F4.jpeg
F4373117-66AC-4C18-90AB-5C1C510CA5BF.jpeg
5FF439C1-22EB-4B54-8EEB-DA22A2E8BF71.jpeg

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Aaron, I know what you mean.
I was up in the Georgetown/Liberty Hill area for a graduation. All it did was rain!! And then rained all the way home yesterday.

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
Here in Austin it is raining. Last night it poured. It has been rainy for a while. The good news is that the highland lakes are slowly rising. The other good news is that we are not, at least for now, having our all too common Memorial Day flooding. Alas, the smoker sits covered. I am thinking about making stovetop burgers topped with grilled onions, caramelized kimchi, melted cheddar, and 1000 island.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Here in Austin it is raining. Last night it poured. It has been rainy for a while. The good news is that the highland lakes are slowly rising. The other good news is that we are not, at least for now, having our all too common Memorial Day flooding. Alas, the smoker sits covered. I am thinking about making stovetop burgers topped with grilled onions, caramelized kimchi, melted cheddar, and 1000 island.
I barely snuck in some burgers sausage and chicken barely. Rain rain go away come back in August.

Top Bottom