What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

THE THIN BLUE SMOKE THREAD XII

martym

I Leave The Toilet Seat Up.
Contributor
That’s my kind of a meal!!
That would be perfect for chow at work.
I know it wouldn’t cost you too much at all to overnight it to me. Oh! But please send two plates since my wife and are are working the same shift tomorrow.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Looks good, Tim.

Here it was baby backs. Ribs are ready to wrap so time for corn, asparagus, and pepper poppers to go on. Over hickory/pecan mix with a little mesquite thrown in.

1622429484366.png

The neighbors decided to drop in for the holiday weekend.

1622429560215.png

Doneded. The neighbors had Bermuda grass salad.

1622429664282.png

I had intended to wait until tomorrow, but you know how it goes. 90 degrees, beer, meat, eat.

So grilled up the burgers then did the baby back ribs. Plus home made fries and potato salad. The kids chowed. I have pork chops for tomorrow if needed 🤣

Thankful to have an abundance of food on the table.

996E1A0B-24A6-4763-BFF7-E0F3B6871F08.jpeg FDACCB8A-A29B-43DB-A237-8626919FF4F4.jpeg F4373117-66AC-4C18-90AB-5C1C510CA5BF.jpeg 5FF439C1-22EB-4B54-8EEB-DA22A2E8BF71.jpeg

martym

I Leave The Toilet Seat Up.
Contributor
Aaron, I know what you mean.
I was up in the Georgetown/Liberty Hill area for a graduation. All it did was rain!! And then rained all the way home yesterday.

Here in Austin it is raining. Last night it poured. It has been rainy for a while. The good news is that the highland lakes are slowly rising. The other good news is that we are not, at least for now, having our all too common Memorial Day flooding. Alas, the smoker sits covered. I am thinking about making stovetop burgers topped with grilled onions, caramelized kimchi, melted cheddar, and 1000 island.

DoctorShavegood

Aaron Scissorhands
Here in Austin it is raining. Last night it poured. It has been rainy for a while. The good news is that the highland lakes are slowly rising. The other good news is that we are not, at least for now, having our all too common Memorial Day flooding. Alas, the smoker sits covered. I am thinking about making stovetop burgers topped with grilled onions, caramelized kimchi, melted cheddar, and 1000 island.
I barely snuck in some burgers sausage and chicken barely. Rain rain go away come back in August.

Top Bottom