What's new

THE THIN BLUE SMOKE THREAD XII

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I am firing up the pit vicariously through y’all this weekend. I have to work of course. Don’t feel bad for me though. We plan our holidays around work.
Besides I get paid double time for holidays.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Memorial Day weekend? BBQ is mandatory. How about a slab of St. Louis cut ribs over slow hickory??

Nice! But oooopppps here.

• NOW until
    8:00pm Sun
    proxy.php

Flood Advisory
  • Tonight

Tonight: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 4am.  Cloudy, with a low around 66. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.  Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

T-storms
    Likely
    Low: 66 °F
  • Memorial
    Day
    Memorial Day: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 7am.  Cloudy, with a high near 76. East southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming south in the afternoon.  Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

T-storms
    Likely
    High: 76 °F
  • Monday
    Night
    Monday Night: Showers and thunderstorms.  Low around 65. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight.  Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

T-storms
    Low: 65 °F
  • Tuesday

Tuesday: Showers and thunderstorms.  High near 74. South southeast wind around 5 mph.  Chance of precipitation is 80%.

T-storms
    High: 74 °F
  • Tuesday
    Night
    Tuesday Night: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.  Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm  in the evening.

Chance
    T-storms
    Low: 63 °F
  • Wednesday

Wednesday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.  Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning.

Chance
    T-storms
    High: 76 °F
  • Wednesday
    Night
    Wednesday Night: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.  Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm  in the evening.

Chance
    T-storms
    Low: 63 °F
  • Thursday

Thursday: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then showers and thunderstorms after 1pm.  High near 75. East wind around 5 mph.  Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Showers then
    T-storms
    High: 75 °F

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
A small chance of rain?
It’s coming our way after it gets done with you!!
Stay Safe!

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
Similar forecast here. I may have to grill the chili dogs on the Lodge ridged skillet in the house.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Similar forecast here. I may have to grill the chili dogs on the Lodge ridged skillet in the house.

I was thinking about that, but I do have a carport. Pero...that would entail moving the big smoker from the back porch, around the house, then through the lake that is now my yard...naww.

Top Bottom