What's new

The Superior Shave

Their web site seems to be down. The latest cached version is from the 13th of this month.

Can anyone confirm if they are still in business? Maybe someone has their email and can tell them about their site?

Odd, their website works for me, just tried it. I do know he closed up his physical shop and is now only internet based and I have seen some of his stuff on Amazon as well. Great guy with alot of knowledge.

Jarrod did have an issue with a former web designer that was essentially trying to extort money from him. It wouldn't surprise me if the same person was able to temporarily crash the site.

On a semi-related note, this same person left a negative review on Superior Shave's Yelp page. It was in broken English, and Jarod's reply to it is priceless.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
Jarrod did have an issue with a former web designer that was essentially trying to extort money from him. It wouldn't surprise me if the same person was able to temporarily crash the site.

On a semi-related note, this same person left a negative review on Superior Shave's Yelp page. It was in broken English, and Jarod's reply to it is priceless.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Link?

I found him to be a very straight up person to deal with.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Superior Shave works for me (internet works).

Jarrod is a good and honest guy. His is a good business in my opinion.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Not to misrepresent him but I think he got fed up with people messing him around over coticules - is it this vein or that. Shame because every coticule I bought from him was a stunner.

I loved the pioneering work he was doing to promote convex coticules as well - even if I prefer convexing them my way 😁.

Jarrod is a top bloke and a massive asset to the straight shaving community in my opinion. I hope he weathers the covid storm. I hope even more that he changes his mind about selling coticules one day.

Top Bottom