What's new

The Super Amazing and Totally Average CONAUNZ PIF

Hi Guys,
In my images from the Gratuitous Lather Shots Thread you will have seen the my copper shave bowl, that I imported all the way from Turkey.

I enjoy using this thing so much that I decided one of you lot need one too.

It will look like this but oh so shiny and new....

proxy.php

and no you can’t have this one because...... It’s

proxy.php

The Rules:
  • You must be CONAUNZ
  • You must have posted something in the GSL, or replied .... posting in also here counts [emoji106] not much of a rule really [emoji854]
  • To pinch @HDSledge’s idea you can post a Meme about shaving, if you are having trouble or don’t know how to post a picture please PM me and I will help. It can be original or stolen, it is up to you. If you want to create a meme I can help with that too.
  • Meme’s can be humorous or thought provoking but please keep them Gentlemanly.
  • Noobs are wellcome but try to get your number of quality post above 50, you won’t be disqualified if you don’t so long as you make an effort
  • Multiple entries are allowed but please no going over board and should be posted at least 12-24 hours apart.
  • Even if you don't qualify you can still post a shaving related meme.
  • Dad jokes are also accepted if you don't have a meme or host prefer a good groan worthy dad joke.
  • Above all have fun...

How it will work... most likely it will be random but if there is an outstanding meme or comment it might give extra chances or bonus item... The PIF will run for a period of time so long as there is interest and the thread keeps going it will stay open.
Once A winner has been decided I will buy a bowl and have it shipped from Turkey, so I will need you address... at that point.

i will kick it off with my favourite shaving meme....

proxy.php

[emoji106][emoji1604]

Last edited:
Wow, this is a really cool PIF. If I were in your area I would be jumping for it. Good luck to all those who enter. Obviously not in, as I am in the States.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Not in as I have one of them bowls.
Not in your zip either.
Jump on this guys Great bowl [emoji500].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not in as I have one of them bowls.
Not in your zip either.
Jump on this guys Great bowl [emoji500].

Don't let that stop you posting a meme...

@Hoka Hey lol i had to look twice at that one...
It was hey that is a bit.... ohhh.... “go put you’re glass back on ya old fart..." :001_rolle

Last edited:
Here is one I created earlier.
proxy.php

I use an app called Memeatic it's free.

Top Bottom