What's new

Stirling Syndicate

I've tried many and it's a tie between Arkadia and Gatlinburg for me.

Piacenza is a really good parma type scent, but I tend to like all of those regardless of the maker.

Baker Street and Stirling Noir are also very pleasing to my nose, but they do not compliment my skin as well as the first two.

I will not be without Autumn Glory, Gatlinburg, Agar and Piacenza. I have several that I like, but those are the ones that I love!

Scent profile seems right up my alley..
proxy.php

Who has and can comment?

Thanks! :D

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I like the look of the soap, apart from that I have nothing. Thanks, I have some research to do now.:001_smile

I have it and like it. It basically smells like a fresh pine tree (no sap). Ozark Mountain is also good in that vein. Gatlinburg is good but everyone may not like it.

Thumbs up for coniferous from me.

In my opinion Ozark mountain woods smell is subtler, with more emphasis and smoke and spice. A very nice scent but it's not just trees.

Coniferous is straight up pine and I love it. The aftershave splash is surprisingly more potent than the soap.

I had a sample of Coniferous, it was nice, fresh pine tree all the way.
The only other forest scent from Stirling I have is Gatlinburg and that's very nice.

i just got my ozark, arkadia and gentleman in after trying the sample soaps. also got orange chill soap. man jist tried the ozark and it was awesome. love that smell. it burned real good. for few minutes too but got a real good refreshing feeling after. gentleman smells good too. tobacco, vanilla, and leather. arkadia to me is like orange and pepper or spice. i also have sharp dressed man. lioe the sent alot too. just not as strong as the gentleman and ozark.

Thank you gents for all the replies!

Some additional thoughts on Stirling after using them for a couple months.

The Coniferous and Ozark grow on me. I am liking them more and more now.

Frozen Tundra still tops after I tried more samples: sandalwood, Baker Street, tea tree, eucalyptus.

I have some of Stirlings witch hazel and love the preformance and feel. Wish the scent lasted a tad longer but that is ok.

The Frozen Tundra alcohol based splash lasts a good amount of time. Wish they had it in WH.

I am thinking about either Ben Franklin or Vetiver next so I can experience the complete set: bath soap, shave soap, WH, aftershave.

I have read mixed reviews on Ben Franklin and Vetirver. What are your thoughts and experience?

Thank you,
Joseph

M

Member 113878

I am thinking about either Ben Franklin or Vetiver next so I can experience the complete set: bath soap, shave soap, WH, aftershave.
I have read mixed reviews on Ben Franklin and Vetirver. What are your thoughts and experience?
Hi.
I have both in Witch Hazel & Aloe format.
Both are very earthy scents.
Ben Franklin smells like a Bay Rum to me in the start, but it's darker and woodier, and of course spicier.
Vetiver gets fantastic in the dry down. It gets more complex and refined.
I also got Texas on fire which is even darker. Smells like burnt woods/tar in the start. I like it less than the other two.

Top Bottom