What's new

Stirling Syndicate

Mine is going strong as well. It shed a bit early on but now it sheds maybe 1-3 hairs per shave. Are you submerging the brush underwater before the shaves? Sometimes, dunking the brush entirely could damage the knot and the glue, leading to more shedding.

Mine is going strong as well. It shed a bit early on but now it sheds maybe 1-3 hairs per shave. Are you submerging the brush underwater before the shaves? Sometimes, dunking the brush entirely could damage the knot and the glue, leading to more shedding.

I lose 1-2 max per shave with mine. It’s nicely broken in at this point. Still going strong

I got one soon after it was released and it shed a lot of hairs for the first several shaves. It slowed down after that, but still would lose a few hairs per shave. I ended up giving it away eventually.

I had that brush but threw it away after it kept losing hairs and didn't really get comfortable after well over 6 months.

Stirling should offer that handle with a synthetic boar (Cashmere knot) - handle looks bad *** with fair hair.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I'm a big fan of the handle, too, but finally gave up on the knot.

It went through spells where it got a lot better, but they were intermittent. For a time I thought it would become a favorite. Eventually I decided it was stuck in a place I didn't like so I got rid of it or put it in a box or something. Hopefully I kept it somewhere to maybe use the handle down the road.

StirlingIvory.Bloomed.Feb.2018.jpg

My other Stirling brushes (badgers) have been far more satisfactory. I particularly like this one (photo).

Happy shaves,

Jim

I love Stirling products. I always have at least one shave soap in my rotation (currently Baker Street). Also am a big fan of their bath soaps and unscented AS balm.

Quality products and great service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are a very good Tallow soap in my opinion. They are an amazing value, costing less than many four ounce soaps, but you get almost 6 ounces!

Plus the owners are really great people and big supporters of our saving community.

And their sample program is outstanding. For just a few dollars, you get a slice of soap that's good for about 30 uses. Plenty of time to see if you like the scent.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
There's a ton of fans myself included on here. Maybe not the best in the world but pretty good. Also for customer service, value, variety of scents you cant go wrong.

Excellent products. I currently have three or four Stirling soaos and my wife also has three or four.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Got a tub and wasn’t impressed at all... then I learnt how to create Stirling lather properly.. now one of my favourites

Also love b&m reserve, A&E, declaration grooming, all top tier imho

Beautiful scents with great lather, super slickness and wonderful skincare. Rod and his lovely wife Mandy are the salt of the earth!

Rick

Top Bottom