What's new

The Stirling Syndicate

I have always wondered but haven't posed the question until now, but why is it that any new thread started in the Soap Forum about Stirling gets blended in with this thread in the Brotherhood Forum? I'm not complaining but it seems there are multiple threads for DG, M&M, A&E, and the likes and they allow them to remain in the Soap Forum but Stirling more or less gets buried in the Brotherhood Forum!! Doesn't seem fair that the info isn't available where most newer members would look for the info...
+1

I love Stirling products. I always have at least one shave soap in my rotation (currently Baker Street). Also am a big fan of their bath soaps and unscented AS balm.

Quality products and great service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are a very good Tallow soap in my opinion. They are an amazing value, costing less than many four ounce soaps, but you get almost 6 ounces!

Plus the owners are really great people and big supporters of our saving community.

And their sample program is outstanding. For just a few dollars, you get a slice of soap that's good for about 30 uses. Plenty of time to see if you like the scent.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

There's a ton of fans myself included on here. Maybe not the best in the world but pretty good. Also for customer service, value, variety of scents you cant go wrong.

Excellent products. I currently have three or four Stirling soaos and my wife also has three or four.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Got a tub and wasn’t impressed at all... then I learnt how to create Stirling lather properly.. now one of my favourites

Also love b&m reserve, A&E, declaration grooming, all top tier imho

Beautiful scents with great lather, super slickness and wonderful skincare. Rod and his lovely wife Mandy are the salt of the earth!

Rick

Just ordered my 3rd tub of Stirling Sandpiper. It’s one slight step below Grooming Dept, Declaration Grooming, or Barrister’s Reserve IMO, but that’s not a knock on Stirling. Those are just in an “ultra premium” category for me. Stirling is a premium artisan soap at a great price. Very consistent in my hard water. The few times I’ve used Stirling in soft water, it was indistinguishable from the ultra premium soaps. On a related note, I’ve found that their aftershaves are top notch, on par with Barrister’s Reserve. If you’re still on the fence, they offer samples of all of their scents.

johnwick

Contributor
It’s not the absolute best soap in the world. But it’s without a doubt the absolute best at its price point and punches above its weight class! Order several large samples. And don’t forget the aftershave splashes, which are also terrific!

Another vote for Stirling - I really like them, and the price/performance is incredible. I particularly like Margaritas in the Arctic.

Got a tub and wasn’t impressed at all... then I learnt how to create Stirling lather properly.. now one of my favourites

Also love b&m reserve, A&E, declaration grooming, all top tier imho
Had a similar experience with Stirling. I love their bath soaps as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hannah's Dad

Contributor
Just ordered my 3rd tub of Stirling Sandpiper. It’s one slight step below Grooming Dept, Declaration Grooming, or Barrister’s Reserve IMO, but that’s not a knock on Stirling. Those are just in an “ultra premium” category for me. Stirling is a premium artisan soap at a great price. Very consistent in my hard water. The few times I’ve used Stirling in soft water, it was indistinguishable from the ultra premium soaps. On a related note, I’ve found that their aftershaves are top notch, on par with Barrister’s Reserve. If you’re still on the fence, they offer samples of all of their scents.
Your assessment is spot-on and mirrors my own. Sandpiper is my favorite Stirling scent, and I’ve bought several bath bars in that marvelous iteration.