What's new

The Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker PIF

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
s-l500.jpg

And the winner is @Berwick12

So, @Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker and @Berwick12
Please PM me your address, and I will get these out in the mail as soon as I can!

Congrats to the winners, and truly hope for better luck in the next one for the rest of you guys.

The upside for those who didn't win...
B&B is a great place and these things happen frequently!

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
@Berwick12

Congratulations on winning your Merkur 37C razor! May it provide you many great shaves, and if at all possible, might become your best razor yet, maybe enough to end the RAD. But even if the RAD continues, may it bring you loads of happiness, for each time that you use it!

@luvmysuper

21-years of military service, protecting our country, to insure that that folks like me, are free to enjoy this amazing hobby, of traditional wet shaving. Its been one heck of a ride hasn't it? But once you decided to join up for service on the B&B ship, you realized that the ride hadn't ended, because there's more to do, more to see, more to experience.

And for all those who deeply respect you, me included, its just a sign of these modern times, when your winning hearts and minds. Wisdom comes to those of us with age, developed through experiences throughout our lives. Its that wisdom, that has helped those of us here. I am always eager to learn new things, and so I appreciate the wisdom that you have bestowed upon me. If B&B could ever choose a leader, it would certainly be you.

Because you set an example, of how everybody should be. Having the respect of other's and leading by example, that is what you do. Thank you for helping me out when I was feeling down and upset. And I thank you for this giveaway, for your generosity is much appreciated. I accept this Merkur 37C, it shall remove my whiskers, this I guarantee.

SWCT – The Mentholated Junkie

So sorry that I missed this and it had to be brought to my attention, I have been off for 2 weeks and had to prioritise neglected threads. I admit when I first saw this, I didn't read correctly and thought how nasty to exclude SWCT from the PIF! I also didn't see who posted it so, sorry to Phil as well. Sometimes our brains read selectively when we are under pressure and assemble a strange (mis)understanding!

Congratulations to @Berwick12 and @Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker on your new toys razor! Those are a great place to start with slants and even though I don't have one, it is the one I have been closest to picking up multiple times. I hope it brings both of you many smooth, easy shaves in the future. I look forward to seeing them in SOTD posts! :wink2:

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Thanks, Phil.

I also received my Super Speed and a tuck of blades yesterday. I was surprised, to say the least. I figured, I'd get a soap sample as a consolation prize for entering...... I didn't expect a razor. Phil, your generosity amazed me... I can't thank you enough.

Now for the even more special part.... Phil sent me a Y2 Super Speed..... that is one the Gillette birth year and quarters for me.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Thanks, Phil.

I also received my Super Speed and a tuck of blades yesterday. I was surprised, to say the least. I figured, I'd get a soap sample as a consolation prize for entering...... I didn't expect a razor. Phil, your generosity amazed me... I can't thank you enough.

Now for the even more special part.... Phil sent me a Y2 Super Speed..... that is one the Gillette birth year and quarters for me.
Serendipity

Top Bottom