What's new

The Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker PIF

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Looking around a bit it's pretty easy to see that B&B Members are generous folks.
I also see that there seems to be a trend in that some folks are continuously entering and winning PIF's.

So my goal in this PIF is to ensure that folks who seldom or never win a PIF have a better chance at the prize!

The PIF will work this way:

The PIF is NOT open to @Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker (for reasons explained below)

The PIF is open to people who have NOT won a PIF within the last six months.
You may have entered a PIF, but you may not have won a prize.
Enter in this thread by stating "I'm in".

The prize is one of two Merkur 37C Heavy Duty Slants, one with a carry case and one without.

I will randomly select a winner on Sunday, 09 October 2022.
The winner will receive the 37C without the case, and the 37C with the case will go to Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker who has been here seven months and apparently has never won a PIF.
Who knows what else might be tossed in the packages before I mail them!

Opened to world wide members, but...
If you are outside the U.S., be advised that there is no reliable tracking, and so - though I will send it, I can't be sure it will actually get there.

Good luck!

Click on Image to enlarge.

20221005_062505.jpg

20221005_062547.jpg

20221005_062654.jpg

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Looking around a bit it's pretty easy to see that B&B Members are generous folks.
I also see that there seems to be a trend in that some folks are continuously entering and winning PIF's.

So my goal in this PIF is to ensure that folks who seldom or never win a PIF have a better chance at the prize!

The PIF will work this way:

The PIF is NOT open to @Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker (for reasons explained below)

The PIF is open to people who have NOT won a PIF within the last six months.
You may have entered a PIF, but you may not have won a prize.
Enter in this thread by stating "I'm in".

The prize is one of two Merkur 37C Heavy Duty Slants, one with a carry case and one without.

I will randomly select a winner on Sunday, 09 October 2022.
The winner will receive the 37C without the case, and the 37C with the case will go to Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker who has been here seven months and apparently has never won a PIF.
Who knows what else might be tossed in the packages before I mail them!

Opened to world wide members, but...
If you are outside the U.S., be advised that there is no reliable tracking, and so - though I will send it, I can't be sure it will actually get there.

Good luck!

Click on Image to enlarge.

View attachment 1533932
View attachment 1533933
View attachment 1533934

Amazingly generous PIF! 😍 And, a very surprising one at that! This is true, I joined up in March, and I never won a giveaway. I've also never owned a slant razor before. I can't believe how shinny that Merkur 37C is, but it shines so much I bet you could see your reflection in it hehe.

Your a really great guy Phil, I was going through a downward spiral, and you were there to pick me back up. Dare I say, you exhibit the spirit of what B&B is all about. I think your gonna be a good influence on me, and I am happy to call you a friend.

Good luck to the winner BTW! Cause I have a distinct feeling, whoever it will be, will be getting one heck of a razor! :thumbup:

Top Bottom