What's new

The Speakeasy Acquisitions 2022

some wines for summer straight from Portugal
Portugal.jpg

My liquor store rewards program emailed this morning. Somehow I missed out on Elmer T. Lee Single Barrel and William Larue Weller. They were already sold out. I passed on Blanton’s’s and Colonel EH Taylor for Weller Antique 107. How could those two bottles immediately sell out?! I smell a rat.

My liquor store rewards program emailed this morning. Somehow I missed out on Elmer T. Lee Single Barrel and William Larue Weller. They were already sold out. I passed on Blanton’s’s and Colonel EH Taylor for Weller Antique 107. How could those two bottles immediately sell out?! I smell a rat.
They were probably all accounted for before the email even went out. Thus the life of allocated bourbon. 🤷‍♂️

On the other hand…
78A973F9-3DDD-44E8-9345-6EA56927B2D3.jpeg
I decided to drop by the liquor store today to see if there were any special bottles left that got delivered yesterday morning. Most times Weller Special Reserve and Buffalo Trace are snapped up before noon on Thursday. I lucked into a bottle of Buffalo Trace because they got a full case yesterday. I missed out on one of the two bottles of Special Reserve that were delivered.

Not sure about that one Curly….Did it come from where Deliverance was filmed?
Butch, I have no idea! 😂. Got hornswaggled into trying it after an event. Generally don’t drink the hard stuff, but a close friend circumnavigated my objections and durned if I didn’t really like it. Have no idea the maker, where it comes from, or what’s in it. But it’s delicious and if you have too much it will make you walk funny.

Curly

P.S. Don’t shave afterward if you walk funny.

Butch, I have no idea! 😂. Got hornswaggled into trying it after an event. Generally don’t drink the hard stuff, but a close friend circumnavigated my objections and durned if I didn’t really like it. Have no idea the maker, where it comes from, or what’s in it. But it’s delicious and if you have too much it will make you walk funny.

Curly

P.S. Don’t shave afterward if you walk funny.
Curly, I agree with you 100%

Top Bottom