What's new

The Speakeasy Acquisitions 2022

@FL shaver
0D7B9474-8971-4F82-876C-8293543C2D71.jpeg

Nice. I saw the thread where you were contemplating some Blantons at a reasonable price. Also noticed you got different letters,an N and a T. It's so hard to get in NYC now you take what you can get. Remember there are 2 Ns in Blantons and they're separate caps. Can't use the same one twice. Enjoy.

I picked up a bottle of Remy Martin 1738 at Costco.

I have been on a shopping spree during my dry January. Instead of buying all old favorites I have collected some things I haven’t tried yet. D’Usse VSOP, Slaughterhouse American whisky, Woodfords reserve double Oak, and Nikki coffee grain whisky. Not sure which to try first? I’m leaning towards Woodford‘s and Nikka.

Picked up a bottle of Eagle Rare the other day from my local grocery store. Haven’t seen this bottle there in over a year! Got to talking to the lady the runs the alcohol department and she told me that she doesn’t put it out anymore and just to ask. Now I know! Excited to try this again, my memory of it ranked it as one of my favorites!
7DFCC8E3-8F71-46DE-A3C9-2A10DB781CFF.jpeg

I know what you’re doing…….. you’re rolling your eyes and shaking your head. Now I would be to, but my lovely wife got this for me today as an early Valentine’s Day gift (love that woman) and yes, we’ve been making and drinking old fashions sense the dawn of time just fine before some hipster behind the bar started doing weird stuff to our favorite drinks. Now I’ve had only one of these at a bar, but I really liked it a lot. Anyhow, time to try it out…
A8CD8C28-EC88-46A5-8820-33BB63B6AC7C.jpeg

Top Bottom