What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

The Speakeasy Acquisitions 2021

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
:c9: Where on earth have you found Stiegel Radler? I would never have guessed that they export that stuff. Btw I like the grapefruit better than the lemon.
I see it a lot around here in Middle Tennessee. Just about every liquor store carries it. I’ve only seen the Grapefruit though. First time seeing the lemon so I had to try it. I love the grapefruit.

Burgkopf Grapefruit tastes exactly like the Raddler to me but packs a better punch at 7.5% ABV. Less sweeter I suppose.

996FD20B-E84C-49A5-A7FC-DCD36E61C80D.jpeg

Multum in parvo

Contributor
It's not too hard to find the grapefruit around here, either. One place I frequent even has it on tap.
It’s always a bit humbling to see the history of these breweries. Stiegl was founded on the 16th of June 1492 and is by far not the oldest brewery in this region.

Top Bottom