What's new

The Soap Lady

I just purchased a big ol chunk of her Cedarwood shaving soap, and I must say the list of ingredients is quite impressive. Anyone else use this soap before?

Price: $6.00 for 6oz. of hard milled soap.

Ingredients: Coconut, olive, castor, palm, avocado, jojoba, and evening primrose oils, cocoa and shea butters, aloe vera gel, bentonite clay, chamomile, and essential oils of fir needle, atlas cedarwood, white pine.

I don't know what else you could possibly cram into a shave soap!
Now we will just have to see how it shaves.

Cheers, DJ.

Dinder1 said:
I just purchased a big ol chunk of her Cedarwood shaving soap, and I must say the list of ingredients is quite impressive. Anyone else use this soap before?

Price: $6.00 for 6oz. of hard milled soap.

Ingredients: Coconut, olive, castor, palm, avocado, jojoba, and evening primrose oils, cocoa and shea butters, aloe vera gel, bentonite clay, chamomile, and essential oils of fir needle, atlas cedarwood, white pine.

I don't know what else you could possibly cram into a shave soap!
Now we will just have to see how it shaves.

Cheers, DJ.

Nice! How's the lather?

Jeff,

Have you tried this stuff? It works like a dream if you can stand the smell. Maybe I should have chosen the other fragrance.

What's (who's) Olivia?

John

Jeff,

I checked out your link to Olivia!

"In other points they do not make much of a difference to bathing soaps. So feel free to use them for any hog wash."

Next time I need to wash a hog, I now know where to get the soap.

Really though, you should try the Soaplady's stuff. It works incredibly well, and a 6 oz. puck costs $4.80. I just ordered the other scent, the Cedarwood. Maybe it'll smell better than the one I have, which is her signature scent.

John

hmmm, 4.80$ is reasonable, John. Yeah, I'm sure eventually the SCAD in me'll lead up there, and I'll place an order. Trust me on this though, Olivia makes good stuff too. :smile:

Jeff

the soap lady soap was the first one I bought over the internet and it has been placed in the shower as a shower soap....enough said.

Top Bottom