What's new

The Sequel: "Coming 2 Amereica"

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Finally...it's here and 'Coming 2 America' trailer shows Eddie Murphy return to Zamunda. :thumbsup:

By Marianne Garvey - CNN Entertainmet - 23 Dec 2020

"Eddie Murphy is back in to his royal homeland of Zamunda in "Coming 2 America." The first official trailer for the much-anticipated sequel has dropped, and former Prince Akeem (played by Murphy) is now newly-crowned King Akeem.
proxy.php

Along for the ride is Semmi (played by Arsenio Hall). The two must find the son Akeem never knew about, Lavelle (played Jermaine Fowler) who lives back in Queens, and groom him to become a prince.

1608747217304.png

James Earl Jones, who returns as Akeem's father, says in the trailer: "You must heed my words before I'm gone, my son. Now you will be king. But the throne must pass to a male heir. Akeem, it appears, you have a son. He must be found."

Along with Murphy and Hall the film also stars Leslie Jones, Jermaine Fowler, Tracy Morgan, KiKi Layne, Shari Headley, Wesley Snipes and James Earl Jones. Also making appearances are Teyana Taylor, and Paul Bates".

Works Cited: Coming 2 America

proxy.php
"A film is never really good unless the camera is an eye in the head of a poet". Orson Welles

Last edited:
Top Bottom