What's new

The SCORE! Post your acquisitions here

I think they are great little pistols. I use the thumb on the shooting hand to release the mag. for consistency.
I find it easier to clean than the M&P as well.

The only negative I see, at least when dry firing, is that the slide does not release when inserting a loaded magazine. The M&P does, and that’s nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

38C95A05-1A9C-4D51-8424-8CED0D760857.jpeg

got this at a local farm consignment auction. 03A3

Love '03s and '03A3s. A Smith Corona '03A3 was my first center fire rifle when I was 18. Still have it some 45 years later.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Sold the Sig 320 XCompact a few days back. I loved the trigger, sights and accuracy, but it was never going to beat my Glock 19 as a main carry pistol. I thought to myself, I need a good range gun that holds and shoots like it, but it would need to be larger.

So I picked this up yesterday. :)

Sig Sauer P320 XFull Pro Series LE Version
IMG_0649 (1).jpg

Sold the Sig 320 XCompact a few days back. I loved the trigger, sights and accuracy, but it was never going to beat my Glock 19 as a main carry pistol. I thought to myself, I need a good range gun that holds and shoots like it, but it would need to be larger.

View attachment 1061941

Another one that calls my name. Nice gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OkieStubble

Congrats @OkieStubble , looking forward to the full range report, holster selection, etc! And what makes it the LE version other than pricing?

Blue label and it came with three magazines. That’s it. Yeah, I was kinda disappointed when I found there wasn’t an LE designation anywhere on the pistol.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member

View attachment 1061941

For someone who told me a couple years back to choose one gun and stick with it, you should do like to change yours up. :001_smile ; )

Another nice looking pistol. All of the new Sigs that I've held have felt great. I'm eager to hear how it shoots. Nice score!

View attachment 1061941

I really like the look of the x series.
Nice acquisition!

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game

View attachment 1061941
Nice pick-up, sir!

OkieStubble

For someone who told me a couple years back to choose one gun and stick with it, you should do like to change yours up. :001_smile ; )

Another nice looking pistol. All of the new Sigs that I've held have felt great. I'm eager to hear how it shoots. Nice score!

A couple of years back, you were a new pistol owner. Now, you're a crotchety old gun nut like me. That earlier advice doesn't apply anymore. :) Plus, I am severely addicted to new shiny firearms and am probably in need of an intervention.

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
It was bound to happen...

And before anybody asks it was a valentines day gift for my girlfriend! I'm be a 1911/2011 guy cradle to grave!

Top Bottom