What's new

The SCORE! Post your acquisitions here

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Nothing super special but I picked up an over run holster for the Stacatto-P from Long's Shadow Holsters. They did the contract for the USMS SOG so it is set for a Surefire X300U A/B, an RMR, and suppressor height sights. The bag came from the LGS. I've been wanting a range bag / off body carry bag for a while. They discounted the Vertx EDC commuter sling to clear it out and let me have the Premier Body Armor Level IIIA panel that fits in it for half price so I said what the heck!

Awaiting Legacy Firearms Cronus holster and a Trijicon SRO.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
My store sells enough to get quick access. They started looking on 1/26 and had it 2/2. it might make me switch from my M&P CORE. I didn’t realize how nice the VP9 is. The trigger runs circles around the S&W.

I thought that I had checked some online places a few days ago and couldn't find any available, but maybe it was longer ago than I'm thinking it was.

As long as the size of the VP9 works for you, then I have a feeling that you'll start to like it more and more. Try some different grip panel configurations if you haven't already. For the first year or so that I had mine, I thought that mediums on the sides and back were perfect. I now prefer mediums on the sides and larges on the backs of both my VP9 and VP9SK.

As much as people like to rag on HKs, I love mine. :001_smile

I thought that I had checked some online places a few days ago and couldn't find any available, but maybe it was longer ago than I'm thinking it was.

As long as the size of the VP9 works for you, then I have a feeling that you'll start to like it more and more. Try some different grip panel configurations if you haven't already. For the first year or so that I had mine, I thought that mediums on the sides and back were perfect. I now prefer mediums on the sides and larges on the backs of both my VP9 and VP9SK.

As much as people like to rag on HKs, I love mine. :001_smile

I use the small on my CORE, but the medium strap and panels were comfortable on the VP9. I didn’t have enough flesh on the grip with my left hand, so the left panel is now large and it feels great.

I thought I had small hands. Maybe not.

It’s built like a tank and I like the cocked indicator. As you know, there’s no pulling the trigger or disengaging the sear to break it down.

The paddle magazine release is actually nice, as theirs no contorting your grip to reach a button.

I have a class this coming Saturday, so I’m using the M&P until it’s over. Then the fun begins.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
They discounted the Vertx EDC commuter sling to clear it out and let me have the Premier Body Armor Level IIIA panel that fits in it for half price so I said what the heck!

Neat! I pulled out my old vest a few days ago to use as a back brace for some pulled muscles...and the velcro is starting to give way. Need to get a new carrier for the panels. The availability of ballistic panels for kid's backpacks might make parents feel a bit better though.

I probably should just get a new vest, but I don't go to the bad parts of town anymore. It is nice to have though, and it's not that expensive. I don't get issued one anymore.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
It’s built like a tank and I like the cocked indicator. As you know, there’s no pulling the trigger or disengaging the sear to break it down.

I agree.

The paddle magazine release is actually nice, as theirs no contorting your grip to reach a button.

It's probably because I pretty much cut my teeth on a VP9, but I prefer a paddle style mag release. I engage it with my middle finger of my shooting hand.

I agree.

It's probably because I pretty much cut my teeth on a VP9, but I prefer a paddle style mag release. I engage it with my middle finger of my shooting hand.

I’ll try that. Been using my index finger to keep it away from the trigger.

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Neat! I pulled out my old vest a few days ago to use as a back brace for some pulled muscles...and the velcro is starting to give way. Need to get a new carrier for the panels. The availability of ballistic panels for kid's backpacks might make parents feel a bit better though.

I probably should just get a new vest, but I don't go to the bad parts of town anymore. It is nice to have though, and it's not that expensive. I don't get issued one anymore.
It's an interesting set-up. The bag has a built in slot between the bag and the foam back support so that you can slide your non dominant arm thru and hold it in front of you like a make shift vest. The ballistic panel doesn't have a strike plate so I guess that is the laptops job? :laugh: Tons of storage though!

It's an interesting set-up. The bag has a built in slot between the bag and the foam back support so that you can slide your non dominant arm thru and hold it in front of you like a make shift vest. The ballistic panel doesn't have a strike plate so I guess that is the laptops job? :laugh: Tons of storage though!

Who makes the bag? I’m not familiar with LGS?

Top Bottom