What's new

The SCORE! Post your acquisitions here

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Yes kind of. This is the newer version of the LE6920, called the CR6920. Both are identical except the CR is engraved “Carbine”. Not much of a difference from what I can tell.
Already turned down a healthy offer for the S&W. May keep it...or not. Can only shoot one at a time and the safe is getting kinda full😱

That M&P would make a nice, easy shootin' rifle for the Mrs? After I got the LWRC, I took off the free float mid length front rail and put the A2 front sight post back on the Colt LE 6920, with the Mag Pul slim line furniture.

Put a Romeo 5 red dot on it from Sig Sauer and a Mag Pul MS2 sling on it with a Streamlight tac lite up front. It will make an easy & light shooting defense rifle for her.

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Yes kind of. This is the newer version of the LE6920, called the CR6920. Both are identical except the CR is engraved “Carbine”. Not much of a difference from what I can tell.
Already turned down a healthy offer for the S&W. May keep it...or not. Can only shoot one at a time and the safe is getting kinda full😱
I wouldn't sell anything right now. Just get another safe!

Not a bad day. Kimber 1911 chambered in .45 ACP. 100 rounds of .22LR, 20 rounds Fiocchi 12 gauge, and 1,000 pellets. Next week I'm getting a slingshot and headed to the gravel pit. I understand they have unlimited supplies of ammo...
20210220_175110.jpg
20210220_172916.jpg
20210215_165831.jpg

nikonNUT

Managed to score another 750 rounds of 9mm. Armscor this time for a pretty decent price after a 5% discount and free shipping. The downside? 10 to 15 business days to ship... Which isn't really a down side as I have a goodly stash.

nikonNUT

Didn't know there was such a thing!
I'll be looking for one of these in the North.

You've got some cool ****!

You're too kind, sir! The Garrett Industries holsters are something I stumbled across. His take on it is Kydex toughness and durability and a quiet draw thanks to the leather. My take is reasonable price ($105.00 with the optional RMR cut), fast lead time at 10 to 12 days, and leather is kinder to Cerakote Garrett Holsters - https://www.giholsters.com/.
The little Dead Air Mask is a game changer. I dig it because it is small enough that it doesn't block the factory sights and it's about as loud as a pellet gun with subsonic ammo out of the pistol with the CZ yet to be tested (Gonna be stupid quiet out of a bolt gun!). The squirrels will rue the day they trespassed on my bird feeder! :lol:
I can't ever have one of those. I'd be giggling so bad because my gun was SO much cooler than anyone else has that I'd never hit the target!

I'm with @stone and strop ! You gots some way Kool stuff friend.
Thank you, Dave. I'm giggling because it came so fast! With all that's going on I figured a year at least but nope! Went pending on 10/05/2020, approved 02/03/2021 (I was bored yesterday so I called the NFA and asked), and my girl at the LGS sent me a picture of my tax stamp this morning! Told the boss I was leaving early and hauled butt to get it. Tried to get the original paperwork laminated (Staples machine was broken :( ) and had copies made for various bags, cases, and the car. You should so get one! Totally worth the giggle fits! ;)

Last edited:

nikonNUT

That's another reason I would like a High Standard, the barrels come off so easy, buy an extra and have it threaded. One suppressed one regular. :thumbup:
That’s what I like about the Taurus. Pull the can, remove the adapter, put the thread protector on and go. Takes about 5 minutes...

nikonNUT

Is that a TX 22?
Yes, sir! Great little pistol for $239.00!
As an aside, and probably better posted in the "A day at the range" thread, I put the Mask on the CZ457 and popped a few rounds of RWS sub-sonic HP into an embankment by the house. I don't say this lightly but it is BB gun quiet! I heard a "Pffft" followed by the sound on the round hitting the dirt! I am floored!!! Now I gotta build the CZ. Darn! :lol:

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Yes, sir! Great little pistol for $239.00!
As an aside, and probably better posted in the "A day at the range" thread, I put the Mask on the CZ457 and popped a few rounds of RWS sub-sonic HP into an embankment by the house. I don't say this lightly but it is BB gun quiet! I heard a "Pffft" followed by the sound on the round hitting the dirt! I am floored!!! Now I gotta build the CZ. Darn! :lol:

MSRP on them is $315 or so. Even that is not a bad price, I am going to the Premier gun show in Ft Worth this weekend. I will see what they are selling for there. I have seen Ruger Wranglers for under MSRP, maybe they have trouble selling .22 pistols.

Top Bottom