What's new

The SCORE! Post your acquisitions here

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I have a set of sights almost just like that on my Glock 20 and Glock 43X, so I will let him keep them.
I'm glad I rattled your chain my friend! How are you? Did yer wife ever stop beating you? Mine has told me there is reason for me to hope in the new year....

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I'm glad I rattled your chain my friend! How are you? Did yer wife ever stop beating you? Mine has told me there is reason for me to hope in the new year....

I'm good, how are you?

Is the bolded a conversation we have had that I have forgotten about? :)

FarmerTan

My wife wouldn't bother at all to use fists on me. She's the type to just calmly watch me starve to death. ;)
Yep.

I love my wife more today than when we met. But, as we both tell young couples that don't remember the Cold War: "mutual destruction" is a strong motivator in keeping you married.

Love alone won't eliminate alimony!

FarmerTan

Truth. I'd sue her for everything she's worth. :)
See! That's what I tell young folks ALL THE TIME! I have seen some ugly emotions in my friends and family when a marriage ends.

That lovely bride will go for the juglar, and so will that handsome groom, when a heart gets crushed.

So agree going in that you will give 100 percent and expect zero. Be happy if you get 50 percent, because you have a 50/50 chance that your spouse will be a jerk like me!

Lol, you can probably see why my Pastor has never asked me to counsel any newlyweds!

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Apex Tactical Glock trigger. Provides less take up and a shorter reset, possibly about a pound lighter trigger pull and maybe smoother. I had already done a "25 cent" trigger job and a 3.5 lb Ghost connecter in the past, so it might not do that much for the pull, but certainly should provide the quick reset.
12518313-59F9-43B0-9D20-A9700B3601B9.jpeg

Last edited:

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I installed the Apex trigger and it indeed reduced the trigger pull at least 1 lb. I did not install the safety plunger in my Glock slide, I will use it in the ZEV slide I have on order. I will have to wait till Wednesday to shoot it though.

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Yvette got me a pair of Graystone Tactical shirts for my birthday/Christmas. Think deep concealment and a little awkward to draw but I’ll be darned if it isn’t the most comfortable holster I own and I’m digging a compression shirt gun or no!
731D9495-351F-4ECB-B849-FE055314634F.jpeg

And as a “non-shooting related” score I’ve always wanted an automatic and saw this at the LGS yesterday. Absolutely huge with a 4” blade, will fly out of your hand if you ain’t holding on (Recoil? On a pocket knife?!?), and is probably a bit over kill but I love everything Elishiwitz so I had to grab it. Hogue EX-A05 spear point...
774C3EED-32B3-41C6-9FF0-AFAF838280B5.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom