What's new

The SCORE! Post your acquisitions here

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
I’d be interested in reading how it performs against your Staccato?
Can do! Single stacks versus double stacks! (In a boxing announcer voice) "Innnnnn thissssss corner! Made in heaven! The 2011s!"
2011s.jpg

"Annnndddd innnnn this corner! The single stacks with fantastic... Pedigrees (what? This is a family site!) The 1911s!!!"
1911s.jpg

Nice! Those look like suppressor sized sights. Is the barrel threaded?

Thanks Claudel Xerxes, Yes, suppressor co-witness sites. Not a threaded barrel, the 509 Tactical has the threaded barrel & suppressor sites. I'll probably throw on a Holosun 905 down the road. Right now FN has a special when you purchase the 509 Tactical you get a free TLR-7 light! That's a $225 light!

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Thanks Claudel Xerxes, Yes, suppressor co-witness sites. Not a threaded barrel, the 509 Tactical has the threaded barrel & suppressor sites. I'll probably throw on a Holosun 905 down the road. Right now FN has a special when you purchase the 509 Tactical you get a free TLR-7 light! That's a $225 light!

Gotcha. I like it! Congrats. It sounds like a nice pistol.

I like that two-tone khaky look with the black controls. Very nice.

Thanks OkieStubble! This is the first FDE colored pistol I've owned. Headed to the gun show in Tucson today to see if a dealer has the M&P Performance Center 380 EZ Shield M2.0 for the Wife, (she needs a good carry gun, she carrying around a 38 special) & maybe pick up some ammo if there is any deals to be had.

shoelessjoe

"I took out a Chihuahua!"
As of this past Saturday, the bucket list is a pistol shorter due to the purchase of a Sig P220 Match Elite (10mm), but even more exciting than that was the discovery & subsequent purchase of a minty 1997 German-made P220 (‘folded’ carbon steel slide - .45 ACP) while picking up the Match Elite from my FFL 😊

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
As of this past Saturday, the bucket list is a pistol shorter due to the purchase of a Sig P220 Match Elite (10mm), but even more exciting than that was the discovery & subsequent purchase of a minty 1997 German-made P220 (‘folded’ carbon steel slide - .45 ACP) while picking up the Match Elite from my FFL 😊

Yeah, that two-tone 10mm is a looker.

shoelessjoe

"I took out a Chihuahua!"
Yeah, that two-tone 10mm is a looker.

Thank you, sir ... I really enjoy her looks.

Two thumbs up for those Cajuns (i.e., Lipsey’s) who, in additional to three other models, commissioned-distribute those 220 Reverse Two-Tone Match Elites. Go to the Sig website & the only (P220) 10mm offering is a Legion ... though I am certainly afflicted with the Signess, Legionnaires is a malady I’ll never catch (onto).

nikonNUT

Got me some double ply!!! Oh, and my latest pistol landed. Not it's not a Nighthawk! :lol: Ordered a TriARC Systems TSR-15S with a 8.3" barrel and the Law Tactical folder in 5.56. Slapped a Sig Romeo8H on and went to the range. It a wicked little sister!!! Love it! :thumbsup:
TriARC and TP-small.jpg

TriARC folded-small.jpg

nikonNUT

Thank you, sir! Thought I was going to have to put it to use today! My aunt went on vacation and we set-up the alarm systems text alerts on my phone so if there was an issue and the authorities needed to be dispatched I could handle it as they were out of county. I got a text on the way home so I headed over to make sure all was well. Unknown vehicle in the yard (and none of the known vehicles to be seen) and the front door standing wide open! <expletive deleted>! Grabbed the TriARC, loaded a round and headed for the door while dialing 9-1-1. That's when my uncle came around the side of the house. Apparently he and one of the employees were redoing the deck and they took that fools girlfriends car! So glad I at least had a little presence of mind. I got my cardio in for sure!

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Thank you, sir! Thought I was going to have to put it to use today! My aunt went on vacation and we set-up the alarm systems text alerts on my phone so if there was an issue and the authorities needed to be dispatched I could handle it as they were out of county. I got a text on the way home so I headed over to make sure all was well. Unknown vehicle in the yard (and none of the known vehicles to be seen) and the front door standing wide open! <expletive deleted>! Grabbed the TriARC, loaded a round and headed for the door while dialing 9-1-1. That's when my uncle came around the side of the house. Apparently he and one of the employees were redoing the deck and they took that fools girlfriends car! So glad I at least had a little presence of mind. I got my cardio in for sure!

I'm glad everything turned out well.

Top Bottom