What's new

The SCORE! Post your acquisitions here

I picked these up a couple of weeks ago. Taurus PT92 9mm and Ruger AR556, so far very happy with both of them.
$image.jpg
$image.jpg

Picked up an "outfit" from the used clothes rack (vintage holster exhibitor) at the gun show this past weekend for this Smith & Wesson Triple Lock .44 Special. Tough to find vintage holsters for a 6 1/2-inch N-Frame from 1910 but this one was made just for the barrel length.

Please give us a report, I have my eye on that or a Shield or most recently a P938.

Finally made it to the range!

I enjoyed shooting it. It does have quite a kick. I have a Taurus 24/7, and that has a lot less kick. However, I like the compactness of the LC9. You have to remember to keep it down, as it walks up pretty high.

Tap a talk. Giving me hell with the new update..So i gonna post here .Just want to share a couple heirlooms, that i have had for years . My father past aN o couple years ago and when i bring them out they bring a smile to my face.
So bear with me..if i get my pics right..
The first pic is a model 94 Winchester 30-30 Golden Spike(1869-1969) according to my dad only fired once..i have kept locked up and put away

Tap a talk. Giving me hell with the new update..So i gonna post here .Just want to share a couple heirlooms, that i have had for years . My father past aN o couple years ago and when i bring them out they bring a smile to my face.
So bear with me..if i get my pics right..
The first pic is a model 94 Winchester 30-30 Golden Spike(1869-1969) according to my dad only fired once..i have kept locked up and put away..and wipe it down every few months..Sorry to say he didnt keep the box. Per my father 20 yrs ago it was a white box with the two trains(east/west..in red)meeting each other..$uploadfromtaptalk1442379845950.jpg$uploadfromtaptalk1442379859628.jpg$uploadfromtaptalk1442379891492.jpg

One more..This is my first gun i hunted with at the age of 10, 35 years ago.My sons started with it as well and my wife just this past week and last year(dove).
Really dont know much about this one as father bought it long ago for a $100..thinking in 70 s.. Its a 410 and from the markings on th the top of barrels, made in Spain. Once the gun is open. You have more markins on the inside..serial numbers match the barrel and stock..then has 410. 76. On one side and 10 on the other side ..I love taking it out in the field and especially when game wardens look at it..I had plenty of offers but along with the golden spike they are now my sons..Sorry for the multiple post ,just wanted to share..

One more..This is my first gun i hunted with at the age of 10, 35 years ago.My sons started with it as well and my wife just this past week and last year(dove).
Really dont know much about this one as father bought it long ago for a $100..thinking in 70 s.. Its a 410 and from the markings on th the top of barrels, made in Spain. Once the gun is open. You have more markins on the inside..serial numbers match the barrel and stock..then has 410. 76. On one side and 10 on the other side ..I love taking it out in the field and especially when game wardens look at it..I had plenty of offers but along with the golden spike they are now my sons..Sorry for the multiple post ,just wanted to share..

$uploadfromtaptalk1442381137626.jpg$uploadfromtaptalk1442381152898.jpg$uploadfromtaptalk1442381164399.jpg$uploadfromtaptalk1442381177844.jpg$uploadfromtaptalk1442381193190.jpg

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Very nice Keith. It's great to have heirlooms to pass down like this.

$20150507_024340.jpg
My VP9 I posted about earlier with a Safariland paddle holster. I also got my CCDW. (NOTE: the paddle attachment wasn't attached here).

Last edited:
Picked up this Polish Tovarev on Friday. Put a box of FMJ through and one mag of HP. Gun performed perfectly, not one single problem. The only thing I did was polish the ramp, barrel and rails. Could not believe how fun this gun was to shoot!

$image.jpg

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Placed an order for a Ruger MkIII 22/45 threaded barrel, no sights model 10149. Should be in mid week. Got in a Burris Fastfire III with 3 MOA dot to go on top. I already have a suppressor that I use on my Ruger 10/22 rifle. Primary role for the 22/45 will be for possum/racoon control around the house. I need to decide on a weapon light for the bottom rail for night time varmint eradication ops.

No photo by my latest score is a pair of Glocks .... the M43 and the Gen 4 M19.

But my favorite recent score is my latest suppressor. I picked up a Taylor Machine Wasp. It's about the size of a roll of nickles .... quite compact.

no pics yet, but just grabbed a Para 10-45, and a bunch of 12 rounders with grip extensions, need to get to the range to see if its reliable enough for carry. and monday I get to pick up my new ps90! psyched for that, especially with 5.7 coming down to reasonable prices

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
finally got around to picking up a UpLula. Wow what a difference!

Also found some large pistol primers.

I'm in the process of getting ready to go to the range as we speak. Pictures will be up later.

I ended up having a Remington R1 1911 follow me home this morning. The lady ringing me up was kind enough to give me a discount for being a former service member. Throw in Remington's $75.00 rebate, it'll come out to $542. You just can't beat that!

Top Bottom