What's new

The SCORE! Post your acquisitions here

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Thank you, Good Sir! I'm incredibly pleased with my pistol. It still blows me away that a gun that small and reliable can fit 10+1 in the stock mags. I definitely want to pick up a few of the 12 round mags as well. The range officer who I often refer to bought one two days ago, so when I entered the range with mine, he got all excited about it. Lol

It probably won't be tonight, but I'll post a range report and further thoughts on it in the Day At the Range thread by tomorrow night. :thumbup:

Looking forward to it! You, me and Tim need to start our own P365 fanboy thread... :)

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
But your Sig barrel is catawumpus. MY remaining Sig barrel actually points in the right direction, not aiming at tree tops. ;)

proxy.php

I love the worn finish on the custom. Is that worked or effect of time and use?
Thanks, just being used for the last year and a half I personally don't like guns that were made to look like they were used. I'd rather use them myself.

Way back jeans that looked worn meant you wore them while working. Guns that looked worn meant you used them. Nowadays jeans are "worn" before you buy them and guns too. Nuts.

Just received DesignerGrips panels for my Seecamp. Ring Lizard (Monitor I think). Handmade by Brian for a decade now. He uses carbon fiber and other skins as well.
DesignerGrips Lizard B.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom