What's new

The Score! Great Outdoors Edition

J. W. Bensinger bird & trout knife. Tiger maple scales. Forged 52100 steel.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Visiting an old friend in San Diego. We’ve both been out of the service for about 25 yrs now, him a Marine and me Navy. We have some good ribbings at each other’s expense as good friends from different branches do. Last night he surprised with a nice USMC KA-BAR. Couldn't be happier.

F6C59FA4-72DA-4B2D-A1AE-4AAB9004E774.jpeg

Legion

Staff member
I recently moved to a former gold rush town, and every time I wander into the bush I can’t help thinking that maybe, just maybe, some is still out there.

Amazon Prime were having a sale a few days ago, so I picked up a detector to try my luck. It’s just Fishers entry model, but when I strike it rich I’ll upgrade. For sure.

D8361C6D-57B5-40A9-BC8F-80C35F9EE617.jpeg

My father in law gave me a vintage rod and reel. A Garcia rod in the original tube. the reel is a Mitchel. Looks like it was hardly used. Cork is clean and both still have stickers on them. Just a little corrosion where the two piece rod fits together. Other than that it’s mint!
5C27F05A-505F-4942-BDB1-BAF5E4628444.jpeg

Legion

Staff member
I bought a pair of Keen hiking boots, since I seem to be doing a lot of trecking on uneven ground, and work boots or sneakers just are not cutting it.

1022327_P_PDP.jpg

Top Bottom