What's new

The Score! Great Outdoors Edition

Gearing up for my planned summer vacations.

Just ordered an Osprey Kestral 48 pack----the online deal for 20% off one item--free shipping and no sales tax made it considerably less than buying local.

Locally picked up a couple of last years model Black Diamond headlamps for $10 off each---a step above any other headlamp I've ever owned---also some Mountainsmith trekking poles and a Thermarest Trail Lite sleeping pad --also last years model for a good price.

Still considering a Mountainsmith tarp tent ---a Benchmade Hidden Canyon Hunter or maybe a Mora for a general all round camping knife

Not sure what I'm doing wrong but seems I can't edit the previous post---anyway............

Have an orange handled --stainless bladed Mora coming from amazon for sub $13---at that price, I have to at least try one----along with some CD's I've been wanting for a while to get the free shipping----they have started collecting sales tax though.

Got all these recently. Mora classic 1, mora companion, and mora basic. All in carbon steel. Also got an old hickory butcher knife and sheath for it. :thumbup:

20170407_191849(0).jpg

Also got this boker beer barrel stockman also carbon steel.

20170407_192515.jpg

Just picked up an Osprey Stratos 24 for a great price---last years model and a hideous green but for $50 off--I can deal with the color----now I have a light day pack to go with my larger bag-----and there goes the last of my state tax refund-----still waiting for the fed refund to show up but that will go for my planned trips this summer------pretty much all geared up anyway but still thinking about that Benchmade.

I'm one cheap SOB and rarely pay full price for anything---in case you haven't noticed already:001_tt2:

Last edited:
Got a couple things in today.

Council tool boys axe with a 24in handle.

20170414_165638.jpg

Schrade schf9. This is a biggg knife. Its at least 1/4in thick lol.

20170414_165333.jpg

Danijel finished my knife today. The blade is Cru-Wear at 63, Cryo. Handle is stabilized Karwluan birch. Danijel will make the sheath tomorrow and ship on Monday!
IMAG1062_1.jpg

I had to get a couple upgrades this month. Powerstop z36 rotors and pads and smittybilt tire carrier. The stock brakes still had a lot of material but it wouldn't stop the vehicle as quickly as I like on their own. And the stock carrier was cracking under the new wheel/tire combo.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used a 10% coupon a cabela's today. Got me a small size "Measure net", some inda hen back feathers in natural and olive, a spool of 6x tippet, and a baseball cap.

20170730_143746.jpg

Recently acquired 12' aluminum boat for getting out on the marsh. I've been painting it the past couple of nights and was able to get some camo on it last night. I haven't finished the floor of the hull, as I'm thinking about rock guarding it... Not sure yet.

20170920_195049.jpg
20170920_204856.jpg

Top Bottom