What's new

The Score! Great Outdoors Edition

These morakniv knives are addicting. Not bad for a $10 knife.

20220616_173936.jpg
20220616_173915.jpg

selle-anatomica-X2.jpg

After a long cycle tour plagued by butt ache I bit the bullet and bought my first leather saddle (Selle Anatomica).

Ooh these are good :)

Still breaking it in (got the stiffer H2 model) but already transformed my cycling experience.

Toaks siphon stoves are finally in stock. Got mine the other day! I used a trangia alcohol stove on a recent trip. Toaks is lighter and boiled two cups of water in five minutes. cool little ultra light stove.
46BA4178-A10B-458C-97EA-F1E7124F8609.jpeg

My grandmother and her husband have been cleaning out his attic recently. I aquired a few neat things from the cleaning. This coleman camp stove is probably the neatest. Made in 1976. It is still in the box and has the paperwork. The thing looks brand new. I got some fuel for it today and it works perfectly!

20220812_124915.jpg
20220812_145744.jpg

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Moras rock - so do "trad" bows! And an EPIRB is an outdoors life-saver ... Love seeing that classic camp stove - again! I surely have seen it before!

I've "re-acquired" or made friends with, some gear I vacuumed up at an earlier point in my career, when I could afford it but had no time to actually USE it. :eek2: Life lesson there.

Looking forward to hard use of this, such as batoning a custom and really seeing how things stand up ...

Keep the pics coming!

AA

My wife’s uncle past away this year. He made beautiful split cane bamboo fly rods. At thanksgiving dinner tonight his brother gave me one of the bamboo fly rods. I’m thrilled to have it and very grateful. He was an incredible craftsman. It’s a 7 foot 7 weight And it’s beautiful.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
My wife’s uncle past away this year. He made beautiful split cane bamboo fly rods. At thanksgiving dinner tonight his brother gave me one of the bamboo fly rods. I’m thrilled to have it and very grateful. He was an incredible craftsman. It’s a 7 foot 7 weight And it’s beautiful.
You are a blessed man my friend.

Top Bottom