What's new

The Score! Great Outdoors Edition

Did you get this cleaned up?
Sorta. Oiled and scrubbed it to death and got most of the rust off. It does open and close now. I'm not sure I am up for taking it fully apart lol. Still need to do some polishing and sharpening but at least the rust is stopped. It was still semi sharp. I'm still tempted to try electrolysis on it lol. Sorry I missed your post!

20230215_210045.jpg

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Got a Glock FM78 knife, and a Terävä Jääkäripuukko 110, Forgotten Weapons edition.

I already had a Glock FM81, but the 78 is what I really wanted all along; they're just so hard to find.

I went with the Forgotten Weapons puukko because it was a few dollars cheaper than the standard version. I shouldn't have been spending the money, so if having a logo on the blade can save me $3.00, then that's what I'll do.

IMG_20240328_124024476.jpg

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Got a Glock FM78 knife, and a Terävä Jääkäripuukko 110, Forgotten Weapons edition.

I already had a Glock FM81, but the 78 is what I really wanted all along; they're just so hard to find.

I went with the Forgotten Weapons puukko because it was a few dollars cheaper than the standard version. I shouldn't have been spending the money, so if having a logo on the blade can save me $3.00, then that's what I'll do.

View attachment 1819621

Awesome. FW's Ian is the best! If I didn't already have the Kellam Tracker ... I have a thing for curly birch (and such in M39s).

Lots of knife people poo-poo the Glock knives, but I'll go out on a limb here and admit I carried one for years ... good BOB item.

AA

Legion

Staff member

View attachment 1819621

Lots of knife people poo-poo the Glock knives, but I'll go out on a limb here and admit I carried one for years ... good BOB item.

AA
I've been wanting to try one of the Glock knives, they seem like good value, but since they are technically classed as a bayonet they are not available here. Annoying.

Top Bottom