What's new

The Rubberset 400 Club

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
yes change the water for wd40 spray the handle and wet and dry with it then sand, or use water as normal but before you sand just wipe the wet and dry over a bar of soap then sand...
Never mind. It just hit me. Wet an dry sandpaper. I was a blonde at birth so.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

KeenDogg

Well we all have those moments mate, and if your not blond when you get to 60 you will be.[emoji38]1:[emoji38]1:[emoji38]1:[emoji38]1:[emoji38]1:[emoji38]1:[emoji38]1:[emoji38]1:
Noted![emoji1787]

Well it arrived yesterday and it was un-numbered but this is how it was

5.jpg

And this is how it is today

20190117_210204.jpg

I have a red O-ring to put on it as we cannot get blue over here in the UK, but it has turned out well so this now joins the line up.....

20190117_233922.jpg

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
I have been pretty happy with the horse brush/ferrule I got for my Alpha from Steve. It had no stink and although I do not have anything else in horse to compare it to, I like the performance.

Yes I am hoping that I can get a knot not looked as of yet, but the brush on the left is an original but the knot rattles and is lose.
So I hope I can remove it whole to save then get a horse to go into it, was thinking a Vie-Long knot....

Ready to go for the wet sanding. Gotta pick up some 220 grit to start her off.

Adam instead of using water use wd40 as you will find you will get better results, and your paper will last way longer. than using water......

KeenDogg

Adam instead of using water use wd40 as you will find you will get better results, and your paper will last way longer. than using water......
Will do, my friend. Just have to try to not stinks up the house. Thank you for the tip.

Newest acquisition inbound ... I'd like to keep it in original condition if the knot is still holding up but we'll see. Will post more when it arrives. Will look through threads for advice on polishing up without doing a full restore.

Screenshot_20190206-211029~2.png

KeenDogg

Newest acquisition inbound ... I'd like to keep it in original condition if the knot is still holding up but we'll see. Will post more when it arrives. Will look through threads for advice on polishing up without doing a full restore.

View attachment 950250
Looks like a good example! Congrats!

Well I got another one on route from the states, due in the next few weeks here is pictures of it a No4

2.jpg
4.jpg

This one will join the line up with a horse knot in it

KeenDogg

Well I got another one on route from the states, due in the next few weeks here is pictures of it a No4

View attachment 950414 View attachment 950415

This one will join the line up with a horse knot in it
The final piece!!!! Yes! I believe i saw that one. Nice going.

I'm gonna get back into mine soon. I've got a shedding situation with the first I'm getting sorted. Frustrating.

The final piece!!!! Yes! I believe i saw that one. Nice going.

I'm gonna get back into mine soon. I've got a shedding situation with the first I'm getting sorted. Frustrating.

What again I thought you got that sorted....

And yes the Final piece of the puzzle, then I will have a full line up I have the knot ready....

KeenDogg

What again I thought you got that sorted....

And yes the Final piece of the puzzle, then I will have a full line up I have the knot ready....
Yeah, again.....I'm getting a donor Omega this time. See if that changes anything. I think the bristles in the current knot are just too thin and I think they are breaking. I'm really not sure anymore....time to move on.

Yeah, again.....I'm getting a donor Omega this time. See if that changes anything. I think the bristles in the current knot are just too thin and I think they are breaking. I'm really not sure anymore....time to move on.

Just wondering is there a sharp edge that could be cutting them on the edge.

Top Bottom