What's new

The recent Troll thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Some of you may have seen, or may even have posted in the recent Troll thread, where an individual first professed to be gay, then claimed not to be gay.

Regardless of the infrequent childish antics of wayward halfwits who peruse forums for the purpose of trolling and stirring up trouble, I have to say publicly that I am disappointed and appalled at some of the responses the thread gathered.

In his thread where he had asked about sexual orientation and B&B's TOU, I responded to him thusly;

It's not specifically in the Terms of use.
It's a private matter. We don't care what your sexual orientation is, nor do we expect you to be interested in ours.
The fact that you are gay, lesbian, straight, bi, male or female is of no more importance than if you are black, white, brown or any other color under the rainbow.
We discuss a lot of things here, but sexuality isn't one of them
If it's that important to you, I suggest you find a forum where they are shallow enough to deem that important, and then you can come back here for the rest of your conversational needs.

If you suspect a thread is off base, report it and let the Mod Team handle it.

If you suspect a thread is from a Troll, don't feed the troll. Report it.

I'm truly saddened that we have members here who would post such an intolerant diatribe as some of those that I read in that thread.
If you think I'm talking about you, you're probably right.
If this doesn't apply to you, then please take no more action than to feel a little sick that we have members who would react in the way that some did.
Some of the posts made in that thread were ungentlemanly, offensive, and have no place at B&B.
All of which ARE against the TOU.
If you are unable to post in a thread without attacking or insulting someone, please find another forum to call your home.

Last edited:
This should be a closed info post sticky..... IMHO anyway

Oh and don't delete my responses or I'll never get my 20,000 post pif off the ground :sad:

I want the last 5 minutes of my life back, reading the Dung in those threads. There was an extremely homophobic one offered up by one of our members that really crossed the line, IMO.

Oh, I understood before, I was just sayin' ... :wink2: I saw what you saw, but you said it all already. Nothing to add, and now I have razors to watch, in the DE sub-forum.

Lol i saw it , didnt reply, should have reported it , only if i knew how. Il have to figure that out.

Lol i saw it , didnt reply, should have reported it , only if i knew how. Il have to figure that out.

It's simple:

$capture-20140912-031721.png

That little button is at the bottom of each comment. You click there, it will open a window, where you can type the reason why you are reporting, then just click Send Report.

Last edited:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member

At the bottom of every post is a little black triangle with an exclamation point in it.
Click that, and a window will come up where you can explain your reason for reporting.
Any Moderator on duty will see it and can respond.

EDIT: Edgar is quicker and on the money!

At the bottom of every post is a little black triangle with an exclamation point in it.
Click that, and a window will come up where you can explain your reason for reporting.
Any Moderator on duty will see it and can respond.

EDIT: Edgar is quicker and on the money!

On an ipad there isnt that icon, i figured it out , you need to tap the msg#, select more and you can report it there.
Thxs though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom