What's new

The Reagan Tower 4000 ct. Fully Electronic Humidor

only $3,695.00! It would be nice to have that kind of room for storage with that type of humidity control.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been eyeballing its little brother. Either the tower or the half tower...think I'll be saving up for one of those.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I really want something like this. But it’s hard to beat a $30 airtight container with $50 worth of boveda. It leaves you with a lot more money to buy cigars.

The "issue" I have as my cigar collection expands is that I'm more conscious of the environmental changes that occur in my house. Right now I have two 100ct wood humidors and a bunch of tupperdors, all with bovedas. They work flawlessly, but they kind of look like trash and as a tobacco hobbyist I'd love to have a piece of furniture. If that piece of furniture handles the temperature swings that can occur in neck of the woods, all the better.

I would want to know more about the temp and humid control system, not that I am interested. I had a large unit that held boxes and boxes that was humidity controlled thru a moist n aire, sat on the bottom and kept water in it.

From what I can see, it may be no more than a water resevoir and fan, and heat. cool . dehumidifier system.
I have that in one of my wine coolers.(no water)
Nothing wrong with that , BTW, but if your interested in it, make sure you know how it all works.
and yes they are on sale !!!!!!
Update from him,, Humidifier controls humidity and compressor and heating coils controls temp,
Still not sure what the humidifier system consists of...
looks nice.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Well when a box of Cuban cigars can cost a quarter of the price of that monster the price becomes a bit easier to accept.

Top Bottom