What's new

The razor wars

Lets assume that there was a war between manual razors and electric shavers just like the browser wars, coffee wars, personal computer wars, ect... lets assume that there was an intense rivalry like the cold war and consumers the world had the final say as far as closeness went, who would win gillette, schick, bic, supermax or the other guys being braun, norelco, panasonic, remington? What would the razor wars lead to eventually? Has anyone heard of the browser wars? What do u guys think?

Great question!

I would pick ‘Vintage Gillette‘ as a separate category from their current offerings. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
Let me tell you the future

In 2035 Gillette released their ten bladed heated vibrating 'Behemoth' razor. Released without testing in line with their slogan "because if we convince the world they need it they will buy it" which replaced "The best a man can get" as their slogan in April 2029. Governments were powerless to stop the slaughter as they needed the cleaning products Proctor and Gamble made to stop the now annual outbreaks of super viruses. In a last ditch effort to stop the carnage an attack on the automated Gillette production facility by the DE army led to a massacre but not before a detachment of hipsters posing as IT experts infiltrated the facility detonating a nuclear device and destroying the AI that had run Proctor an Gamble since April 2029 and the facility.
Out of the ashes rose a new world order run by Straight razor users who quickly outlawed all other forms of razors as too destructive. Finally there was harmony throughout the world, at least there was until the homes versus balsa strop war of 2047, but that is a story for another time.

Let me tell you the future

In 2035 Gillette released their ten bladed heated vibrating 'Behemoth' razor. Released without testing in line with their slogan "because if we convince the world they need it they will buy it" which replaced "The best a man can get" as their slogan in April 2029. Governments were powerless to stop the slaughter as they needed the cleaning products Proctor and Gamble made to stop the now annual outbreaks of super viruses. In a last ditch effort to stop the carnage an attack on the automated Gillette production facility by the DE army led to a massacre but not before a detachment of hipsters posing as IT experts infiltrated the facility detonating a nuclear device and destroying the AI that had run Proctor an Gamble since April 2029 and the facility.
Out of the ashes rose a new world order run by Straight razor users who quickly outlawed all other forms of razors as too destructive. Finally there was harmony throughout the world, at least there was until the homes versus balsa strop war of 2047, but that is a story for another time.
Don't forget, all of the SE savers live on Mars now and didn't actively participate in the war directly. They did however mined and provided the hipsters with the highest grade plutonium used in the nuclear device on Gillette.

Eben Stone

Staff member
In 2035 Gillette released their ten bladed heated vibrating 'Behemoth' razor.

Ten blades? Seriously? Why would anyone want to settle for only 10 blades when it's technically feasible to fit 11 blades in the same cartridge 😂... That is the current and future mentality.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I’ll jump in here early guys, please keep our replies on track with the OP’s question.

Ten blades? Seriously? Why would anyone want to settle for only 10 blades when it's technically feasible to fit 11 blades in the same cartridge 😂... That is the current and future mentality.
And a heater.

Personally, I would opt for the Gillette New Long Comb with a BIC blade.

Top Bottom