What's new

The Razor Company customer service

Just curious if anybody on here has ever had any luck contacting The Razor Company? I placed an order and it seems that USPS may have lost it. I have sent TRC 3 emails and tried calling them as well and I can’t seem to get ahold of anybody…

My very first order with them disappeared and he (Jason?) responded very quickly and promised to resend if my order didn't show up soon. It did and I placed a few more orders with no problems since.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Sounds like an anomaly. I’ve had half a dozen transactions with stellar results. Let’s hope your issue gets resolved.

Just curious if anybody on here has ever had any luck contacting The Razor Company? I placed an order and it seems that USPS may have lost it. I have sent TRC 3 emails and tried calling them as well and I can’t seem to get ahold of anybody…
That’s not a TRC issue. Once the package leaves their hands, it’s a USPS problem. That’s where the communication should be directed. TRC doesn’t have any more access to the package status than you do.

I would have your local post office check the tracking. They have more detailed information than you or TRC have access to.

The USPS has been very reliable in my experience. When items have been seemingly lost, I did eventually receive them. I would recommend checking the options on the USPS web site to report a missing delivery.

Right on y’all. I figured folks experience with TRC was good, and stuff happens. Somewhere out there in the USPS ether is a pack of Wizamet blades that hopefully find their way to my door!

I've had generally good experiences with TRC's customer service. When I email about an issue, I usually get a prompt reply that resolves the problems adequately.

I'd recommend reaching out by email a second time. That said, given the package was shipped, maybe you need to check the tracking with the carrier (USPS) and have it look into what happened to the package.

I had to send three emails to get a response from TRC and ultimately they did take care of me. I'm not going to rehash my experience here, but I'm not surprised they haven't gotten back to you promptly.

Top Bottom