What's new

Fenix Lights and Lasers on our Lizard Tongues.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Out at the ranch we have a covered area that’s 60’x60’ and the floor is concrete. There must be 10 picnic tables too.
Wouldn’t it be nice for all us us to go there, lock away weapons, sit, get to know each other, and discuss this topic face to face?
Then we could tell stories and such and just have a great time.
And the next day do some shooting and in the evening and into the night hunt hogs if people are so inclined.
Only rule: if you’re going to consume alcohol you must secure your weapons.

Out at the ranch we have a covered area that’s 60’x60’ and the floor is concrete. There must be 10 picnic tables too.
Wouldn’t it be nice for all us us to go there, lock away weapons, sit, get to know each other, and discuss this topic face to face?
And the next day do some shooting and in the evening and into the night hunt hogs if people are so inclined.
Only rule: if you’re going to consume alcohol you must secure your weapons.

Amen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista

Sounds good. I bet we could swap lies...I mean stories... all night. You provide the BBQ pig. :clap:

[QUOTE="martym] Only rule: if you’re going to consume alcohol you must secure your weapons.
[/QUOTE]

Sounds like the DPS academy Troopers bar in Austin. There were the little weapons lockers, like at a county jail, that you had to lock your hardware in before you entered. If you're gonna be drinken...don't be toten.

Check your guns at the door.

Last edited:
Gun locker??
Uncle Duke NEVER used such a thing.
AB0711E5-7BBD-406D-A34D-BC0C0B6B774A.jpeg
C600D12F-00AC-468E-8824-2B355CFF7108.jpeg

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
This thread just keeps getting a new life. We could almost pull off the pig roast. I think 3 of us are in TX, Rob is in OK.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
This thread just keeps getting a new life. We could almost pull off the pig roast. I think 3 of us are in TX, Rob is in OK.

And I'm next door in Louisiana, let the good times roll!

"only rule, you must secure your weapons"......Does a thumb break or hammer strap count?

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Check your mileage to Bruni, Texas.
It’s about 2 hours from my front door.

At the Eastern cities limits go 6 miles south. On satellite map you should see a house, storage, covered area, cattle pen, and a couple of bunk houses.

Top Bottom